23.

Tagged Rudeth,

Tagged Rudeth, .Super.Nova.
Liked by hichasestokes, uncle_jeezy, and 591,508 others
Madisonbaileybabe Name a better ship, I'll wait.
Drewstarkey Titanic
MadelynCline that ship sank...
Sarahbaby93 This ship would never
User1 this is so cute I can't breathe
User2 Why can't I find a Rudy
User3 so are they dating or not? Must know
Netflix ROVA IS ALIVE AND WELL
Madisonbaileybabe Can confirm
Rudeth Idk the Phantom was a pretty good ship
Johnathandavissofficial that was a boat, if you can call it that
Hichasestokes hey, it was a good boat
User4 Rudy should date me
User5 Y'all act like they will listen to that ^

"Alright guys," Jonas began talking. "It has been a grueling three weeks, I understand that. We have shot months of footage in weeks and I couldn't be more thankful or proud of you. I'd also like to thank Sarah, Morgan, Jordyn, and Shawn for helping out on set and for all the extra work, I'm thankful for you guys. This is the last scene we have to shoot, it's the reshooting of the truth or dare scene at the boneyard. Once we are done with that, all of you have to fly to L.A in three days for the premier of Season 2 of Umbrella Academy," Jonas smiled.

"Holy shit," Nova looked at her friends. "Gerard Way!"

"If he's there, I'm not responsible for anything I do," Sarah said. "Because I'm obviously your plus one."

"I was thinking of taking Shawn," Austin joked with a yawn.

"Get in line," Ana shook her head. Her and Shawn made it official a week ago, they were great together.

They reshot the scene, it was even better the second time around because Nova and Rudy weren't at wits end with each other.

Rudy was walking back to his bike, Nova was too scared to ride on it, so he stopped asking her. "Pankow," Nova approached him before he left.

"Copper," he grinned, leaning on the bike. Nova might be afraid of motorcycles, but he looked good standing there.

"So about this premier," she started.

"STOP. I WANTED TO ASK YOU TO GO WITH ME IN SOME CUTE WAY," he screamed.

"You know you don't have to do that," Nova tried, but Rudy wasn't having it.

"Nope, something special. I don't know what, but it's happening," Rudy grabbed her hand.

"I just want to go together," she rose an eyebrow at him.

"And I want to make things special for you. Like prom, but less lame," he pondered.

"Well how about we skip this proposal, I ask you to help me find a dress and we go together? Come on, you can make something special for me, but I want to look cute and I want your help," she whined.