16.

Tagged

Tagged .Super.Nova.
Liked by Sarahbaby93, Drewstarkey, and 708,325 others
JackAMulligan she had a day off so of course I had to take her on a cute dinner date. 😍
Sarahbaby93 whatta babe 😘
JackAMulligan tell me about it 🥵
Skcopper90 I'M ALWAYS WATCHING 👀
.Super.Nova. I really hate you Shawn
Madelyncline SHIP
hichasestokes ship
Drewstarkey ship
User1 she had Rudy AND Jordan? I can't fathom
User2 She's goals. Her life? Goals.
User3 too bad she's kinda ugly
User4 I would like to know where
          Rudeth liked this comment.
Morganvent we can fight? Idc.
Jwildin I'll fight too idc.
Madisonbaileybabe we all out here fightin' for Nova. Idc.

Nova had met Jack on a photoshoot she was asked to do over a few months ago, she didn't really want to talk to him at first, he wasn't her type. However, he grew on her and he helped her distract herself from Rudy, someone she couldn't get over for some reason. He was a musician, but he lived here when he wasn't on tour.

"Is Jack nice? Like he's good to Nova?" Rudy leaned back, talking to Chase.

"Yeah, he's a really nice dude, pretty sure they are official," Chase answered. "Not that it's really any of your business."

Rudy deserved that, he knew he shouldn't be asking, but he was her friend and he didn't want anything to happen to her.

Just then, Bailey came rushing into Chases's trailer. "Hey, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Chase asked.

"No, come here," she glanced at Rudy, she was still mad at him and it showed, even though Nova had been with Jack for a month. Even when they filmed together, there was tension between Rudy and Bailey.

"What's up, you know you'll eventually have to be his friend?" Chase laughed. 

"Nope, not after this," she dragged him to Morgan.

"Look," Morgan showed Chase her phone. It was the same picture that Evie showed them, but it was staged, it was from a new movie she was in, someone tagged her Instagram, she deleted the tag, but not before Morgan could snag a screenshot.

"I fucking knew it," Chase raised his arms in annoyance.

"Yeah, and I took the liberty of messaging her husband, she's on her bullshit," Bailey tossed Chase her phone, showing that she is still married to the guy and the screenshots of their conversations.

"So what do we do?" Morgan dipped her feet in the water in front of them.

"We aren't telling Rudy, he will do anything he can to deny it," Chase answered.