15.

"Did you see that post?" Nova asked, throwing her phone at Sarah.

"Didn't you show him that song?" Jordyn asked.

"Sure as shit," Nova answered.

"I want to beat the fuck out of him, it's been like what?" Bailey asked.

"Sixty-three days, but who's counting?" Nova replied, sitting in Bailey's trailer.

"I'm seriously still so mad, I want to know what magic that girl has because it was a year. A year without her and he sees her and all of the sudden he just drops you like dead weight?" Drew shook his head.

"It's whatever, I don't even care, I had his attention for a shorter time than I haven't," Nova shrugged.

"When she deletes all of her comments and changes her social media again, he will be one sorry mother fucker," Shawn snapped. "You really think you know a guy. I mean, I didn't know him as well as you, but he didn't come off that way."

"You know my luck," Nova replied. "They only want me until a better version comes by. I have scenes with him today and I'm not ready. I'm so thankful Jonas knows what's going on, but I can only put it all off for so long," Nova sighed, resting her cheek on her knee.

JD finally got a day where Rudy wasn't with Evie and he finally talked about the elephant in the room, "So dude, I have to ask. What the fuck?"

"What?" Rudy asked, he was happy, but he was sad. His friends were all so mad, but they didn't understand the situation. It was her or them and he was upset it had to be that way. JD was the only one that kind of tried to be his friend.

"You dropped Nova like she was nothing and no offense, do you remember what your girl did to you?"

"Nova and I just shared a few kisses, we weren't together and Evie's fine, you guys need to give her a second chance. Her husband is out of the picture now, they are separated," Rudy tried, as if that sounded rational at all.

"A few kisses? You guys have some weird obsession with the stars and telling each other star stories or whatever, she told you about her family, her dad! You guys have more than a connection. Dude, she didn't even tell you about the husband before, you really believe that she left the guy?" JD asked.

Rudy did miss Nova, he missed sharing stories about Roman Gods and what the stars really meant and why they were there, he knew in the back of his head that he fucked up, but he needed to admit it first.

"Dude, I don't know, I was barely over Evie, and she's back and things are different," Rudy replied.

"What's different? I know you and Nova didn't have a thing very long, but that instant chemistry and shit wasn't something made up. You even said she brought you peace and understood you."

"She does. She did," Rudy hesitated.

"Did. You're losing your friends for one girl!"

"She needs to explain something to you guys, at least let her do that and everything will come together," Rudy asked.

"It's not me you need to convince," JD sighed.

"Just ask them to meet at ours, okay?" Rudy asked as he was called to set.

"Yeah, give me that job," JD said to himself, running his hands over his face in a frustrated way.