Part 14

Lisa PoV

Matapos ang nangyaring aminan sa aming dalawa ni Irene. Lubos akong nakaramdam ng saya..
Pagtapos nun hinatid ko sya pauwi at nagyaya ako ng lunch para bukas dahil may pupuntahan kami pagtapos nun.

Nasa harap na ko ng penthouse namin at pumasok na ako sa loob. Naunang makauwi yung brat este si Jennie.
Nakaamoy ako ng masarap na nanggaling sa kusina at simundan ko yun at nakita ko ang brat na naka apron at yung buhok nya ay nakatali sa messy bun.
Agad nmn ko nmn syang binati dahil good mood ako ngayon.

"Hi br- Jennie!" I said to her while waving my hand and she look at me in blank face and rolled her eyes on me.
"Buti nakauwi ka pa sana di kana umuwi" Jennie mocked. And I pouted to her.
"Stop pouting di ako madadala jan. Go change the dinner is serve for 5 mins." She said in superrrr dupperr colldd tonee. And I obey her.

I'm at my room changing my clothes to comfortable one. I'm wearing sweatshort and Oversized t-shirt. At bumaba na ako papuntang dining room.
I'm still wearing my wide smile.
I arrived at the dining room and the maids served the food for us.
Agad naman akong umupo across to her and I start eating.

"I notice from earlier nung nakauwi ka, you're smiling like a total idiot. I wanna know why?" She said to me that made me choked. And I quickly drink my water.
"You said from the rules na mind your on business, so no I can't answer your question." I said ang I continue eating.
"I'm the one who make the rules, at ako ang nagtanong sayo" She added and I can't help but to answer it.
"Ahmm about that, I'm just happy because I meet my friends" I lied. Yes I freaking lied.
"Okay" She said shortly and she start to eat.

Kinabukasan

Nagising ako and I excitedly hopped from my bed and I quickly go downstairs.
Napansin kong nasa kusina na naman yung brat she's cooking again for our breakfast. And I quickly grab a bottled water from the fridge and drink it.
At pumunta ako sa brat na nagluluto ng bacons and eggs.

"Good morning br- Jennie!" I greeted her and she off the stove and faced me. And she's looking me from head to toe and her faced is shock.
"What? Is there a dirt on my face?" I added because I'm confused.
"Go to your f*cking room! And wear some clothes" She yelled at me that making me confused more.
"Go to your room? Or you can't eat your breakfast that I made?" She added at tiningnan ko yung katawan ko my mouth became agape because I'm just wearing my adidas sports bra and Calvin Klein boxer. She f*cking see my hot toned abs. And I quickly rushed to my room and wear clothes.

Jennie PoV

I'm so f*cking shock nung nakita ko yung posteng naka sports bra at boxer and yes di lang yun nakita ko rin yung abs nya her f*cking toned abs.

I served the food sa dining table at bumalik na yung poste nakasuot na sya ng sweatshirt at oversized T-shirt nya na suot nya kagabi at umupo sya sa dining table.
Agad naman akong umupo across to her and I handed her hot choco and I placed my coffee at the side and start eating.
"Uhm about earlier I'm sorry" She apologize pero di ko na sya pinansin. I just focusing on my food and sip my coffee.

Time skip.

Lisa PoV

Nung nangyari kanina ay sobrang kinahiya ko..
I took a shower because I'm getting ready sa lunch date namin ni Irene.
I wore my Blue floral polo longsleeves tucked in my denim jeans and a pair of white fila shoes. And I wear my black coat.
Jennie is in her room not minding our own business.

I'm inside my car now, heading to the nearest flower shop and buy some bouquet of violet tulips because violet is her favorite color.

Nakabili na ko ng flowers for Irene and I'm on my way to Irene's condo dahil susunduin ko sya para sa lunch date namin.