Part 43

Third Person PoV

The Day after..

Naglalakad na pababa si Lisa sa hagdan ng may nakita syang baby sa sala.

Nakaramdam ng mabilis na kabig ng dibdib si Lisa nung tinawag sya nito, hinsi sya nagpanic. Nakaramdam sya ng ibang pakiramdam sa batang maliit na nilalaro ng kanyang Daddy.

Ngayon lang din nakalabas si Lisa sa kanyang kwarto at sinusubukan nyang labanan ang takot at kaba.

Dahil sa kanyang isipan ay gusto nya nang gumaling.

Umupo sya sa sala katabi ang Daddy nya at nakatingin lang sya sa  bata ng blangko.

"Papi, why my Daddy is looking at me in blank?" The 2 yrs old girl said.

And Seojoon whispered on the girl's ear.
"Your Daddy is recognizing you Lea"

"Why my Daddy didn't recognized me?" Lea whipered back.

"Long story Baby, understand your Daddy okay?" And Lea nod her head and smiled.

"Baby Lea the breakfast is ready, Mami is looking for you" Tzuyu yelled and walked towards the living room.

Tzuyu stopped for a moment when she saw her Bestfriend amd Lisa looked at her in shocked too.

"T-Tzu-Tzuyu?" Lisa mumbled and she closed her eyes. And a tear escaped from her eyes.

And again There's a flashback coming to her mind again that making her crazy.

Flashback.

"Tzuyu I have to say something" Lisa said nervously and she's wiping her palms in her palms.

"I-I h-have a crush on you" Lisa stuttered and Tzuyu just laughed to her.

"I already know Dummy" Tzuyu sarcastically said and chuckled, she playfully smack Lisa's chest.

~•~•~

"Baby why are you crying?" Lisa said in worried tone to the girl crying on her knees

"I-I can't fi-find my Mommy" The girl said.

"Shh stop crying we will find your Mommy okay?" Lisa said. "But first we will buy a Ice cream" And reassure her a smile.

"Can I call you Daddy? Mommy said I don't have Daddy" The girl said in low tone and pouted.

"Yes Baby you can call me whatever you want" Lisa said.

"Lea, Thank God I found you!" The tall woman said behind their back.

And they look at the back. While eating their ice cream.

"Mommy!" Lea squealed.

"I'm happy that I found you Mommy, Daddy Lisa is so kind she even brought me Ice cream" Lea said. Amd Tzuyu looked at her in shocked.

"Tzuyu/Grey" They said in unison.

~•~•~

"Lea is your daughter" Tzuyu said wuth teary eyes. And Lisa was surprised and happy at the same time.

"Di-Di ka galit?"

"Bat ako magagalit?" Tanong ni Lisa

"Kase tinago ko."

"Wala na akong pakealam, At least naamin mo bago pa tumagal ang panahon at mahuli sa pagkakataon." Lisa said and she carried Lea to sit on jer Lap.

Lisa showered som kisses on her Daughter Lea that made the Baby giggled.
"Your my Baby Lea! and I'm your Daddy!" Lisa squealed and Tzuyu looked at the two with a teary eyes and she's happy at the scene.