Part 42

Third Person POV

"Maybe Irene can help her?" Sandara said tonher friends.

"Yes I agree Hon what if Ruby Jane rejected it? Magseselos yung bata, may pinagsamahan yunh dalawa" Jiyong said and they all nod their heads.

"Papayag naman yan, my son's heart belongs to your daughter. Alam naman din nating nabuhay ulit ang anak ko ng dahil sa kanya diba?" Seojoon said.

"I'm sure that Jennie will agree on that, Don't worry okay. Kailangan mi na nating ayusin ang lahat ng problema bago ikasal ang dalawa at makoronahan." Jiwon state and they agreed to it.

~•~•~

"What? Why me?" Irene said not in protest tone.

"Looks like Lisa is comfortable with you Irene, please agree" Jiwon pleaded.

"Okay, okay I'm willing to help. But what about Jennie?"

"Hayaan mo nakausap na namin sya, may konting tanggi pero sana gawin mo padin. I trust you Irene alam kong wala kang gagawing masama" Jiwon said and Irene nod and smiled.

"Wala po talaga akong masamang intensyon tanggap ko na po" Irene reassured.

@Grey's Room

Jennie is sitting on the bed side while staring her sleeping lover in peaceful.

She's brusing Grey's hair and carefully not waking her up because t is a bug trouble when Grey saw her again.

Jennie couldn't help but to cry on her lovers situation.

"Miss na miss na kita Love, gumising ka nga sa mahabang oras ng tulog mo pero eto naman ang nangyari sayo." She said and she cupped Grey's cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose and peck on her lips.

"I miss your hugs and kisses Love even your touches" She said and she hug her lovers torso lightly.

And the door open revealing Irene.

"Oh your already here Jen" Irene said and gave a sly smile.

"Uh Irene"

"It's okay don't cry now. Everything bwill be okay." Irene said and patting Jennie's back.

"I-I have to go, Take care for her" Jennie said quickly because she felt that Grey is trying to open her eyes and was anout to wake up.

When Jennie leave the room Irene sat beside her and she fixed Grey's bangs.

She noticed that Grey is still wearing their bracelets.
Irene just smiled.

Grey open her eyes and scratch it.
"Good Morn- I mean Afternoon" Irene said and chuckled.

Lisa felt comfortable on the person behind her and she's eyeing the small lady and her memories with her have flashed on her mind.

Minutes later Lisa scratched her head and stared the lady again reassuring if that woman is the same with her mind.

"J-jo-Joojoo" Lisa mumbles in low tone she's still shy to speak.

Irene smiled and nearly to cry when she heard Lisa's mumbled.

"Lisa, you can speak. Keep going okay?" Irene said but Lisa shook her head and buried her face on the pillow.

"It's okay there's a lot of time and days and you'll be alright" Irene thought and sighed.

"Hey Monkey it's me your Bunny, you like to call me Bunny" And she reminisces the memories with her.

"Don't cry idiot" Irene thought again on focus on her work.