Part 15

Lisa PoV

I arrived now on our penthouse it's still 7pm in the evening maybe The brat is cooking again.

I quickly go to my room and change my clothes to comfortable one. As I finished, I go downstairs and I'm heading to the kitchen..
I saw the brat wearing a oversized T-shirt sa sobrang laki neto sa kanya ay parang nakasuot na sya ng dress pansin ko din na wala syang shorts, oh shit! Is she only wearing her undies and T-shirt?!. Agad naman akong nakaramdam ng init sa katawan ko.
I lost in my thoughts when she called me.
"Oh hey there Grey come join me at the dining table the food is already served."
The brat said. And I immediately look away and I'm heading to dining room and I took a sit.
"The brat is in literally good mood because she's being nice to me now" I thought to myself and the maids served us the foods.
Nagulat ako ng umupo yung brat sa tabi ko, yes! Nakakagulat yon! Hindi sya tumatabi saken mula nung nagkita kami.
"Ano kayang nakain neto? May sakit ba to?" I thought and I shrugged it off and I start to eat.

Jennie PoV

I'm planning to seduce that post. I mean Grey. Y'all wonder why I'm wearing Only oversize T-shirt and undies..
I gave her my sweetest talks but deep inside I'm smirking evily.

Third Person PoV

The two is eating each others- no my bad 'correction' the two is eating their foods.
At the middle of it.. Jennie is lowkey seducing the younger.
But Lisa doesn't noticed it. And she just continue eating her food but Jennie don't stop.
Jennie put her left hand to Lisa's right long legs. And moving it back and forth

Lisa on the other hands

"Oh shit, is she seducing me? Oh my jisoos, my body is heating now. I'm gonna take a cold shower later" Lisa thought to herself.

Jennie noticed na may sauce sa gilid ng lip ni Lisa agad naman nya itong pinunasan gamit ang index finger nya na kinagulat ni Lisa. Dinilaan naman ito ni Jennie pagtapos.. But Lisa? Lisa just shrugged it off.

The dinner did not went well because Lisa is uncomfortable sa pinanggagawa sa kanya ni Jennie.

"Grey! Let's watch movie first before we head to our rooms, pleaseee!" Jennie pleaded to Lisa.
"O-okay M-malig-go lang ako" Lisa stuttered because of nervousness and Jennie nod her head at nag ready ng movie na papanuorin nila at yung drinks and chips.
Jennie smirked when she saw the post walking towards her and she slumped down to the sofa. And Jennie joined her.

They in the middle of the movie, sti Lisa don't understand the plot and Jennie is now clinging on Lisa's body and she's sleepy.

"Grey" Jennie called Lisa and Lisa hummed in response
"My friends and Irene wants to meet us for breakfast at the coffee shop." Jennie stated and the latter agreed.

"Are you ready to get jealous Irene? I'm so excited to see your reaction." Jennie thought and smirked mentally.

A few mins later Jennie is sleeping now, Lisa noticed it and she off tv and carried the brat in 'bridal style to her room'.

Kinabukasan..

Irene PoV

We're here at coffee shop now waiting for Jennie and Grey. A few minutes the two arrived and my day is already broke.
Because I'm seeing the two walking to our tables and Jennie is clinging to Lisa's arms like a koala.
"Yea, bitch. Di naman aalis yan kung makakapit wagas." I thought to myself

Nakaupo na yung dalawa sa table namin at pinakilala ni Jennie si Grey sa kanila.
"Grey, this is Nayeon,Joy,Yeri and guys this is Grey my future hubby." She said as I rolled my eyes when I heard the word 'future hubby'
We order some foods and drinks, we just continue eating and talking about ramdom stuffs. And I notice that Jennie is lowkey flirting at Grey and I feel that Grey feel so uncomfortable because she doesn't have any idea why Jennie doing that on her.