Part 30

Lisa PoV

I'm here at the coffee shop, waiting for someone.

I want see her now I really miss her.

Minutes later, she enter the coffee shop. That makes me smile like an idiot.

I stood up and hugged her tight.

"I miss you." I said to  her and I kissed her forhead and lips.
"I miss you too" She said while closing her eyes.

We take a sit and order.
While we wait we start to talk.

"So Joohyun how's your life without communication from me" I asked her while smiling.

"Feels like shit but don't worry I can stand it" She said and I hold her right hand.
"I don't know, Joojoo but can we take a vacation on beach? Just the two of us." I said to her.

"Pwede naman, bakit parang biglaan?" She asked.
"Wala lang.." I said and our orders arrived.

Time skip.

We're at my car now. And I'm driving
Papunta na kami sa park, gusto kong gumala kasama sya.

After a long drive we already arrived, I park my car and I open a door for Joojoo.

We're walking hand in hand at the park. Ansarap sa pakiram pag kasama mo yung taong napakaimportante sayo.

Habang naglalakad kami sinira ni Joohyun ang katahimikan.

"Kelan nga pala ang bakasyon natin?" Tanong nya sakin.
"Sa susunod na sabado.." I said
"You know that day is our first met. So that's why Lisrene day" I said shyly and scratch my nape. She chuckled for a moment.

She pinch my nose.
"You such a monkey, naalala mo parin talaga yung kalasingan ko." She said and we laughed.
"No doubt bunny, you're crying that time and I approached you in the comfort room, and I saw a goddess." I said and smirked.
"So cheesy" She sarcastically said. We stopped at the moment in the front of big stone.

"Why we stopped?" She asked but I carried her up to the stone. And I climbed up.

"You scared?" I asked her in worrjed tone.
"A little bit" She said and I laughed.
"Come here, sit on my lap I will secure you with ny arms." I said while oatting my lap and she obey.

I back hugged her. And we stayed in this position.
I'm humming a song: 'Best Part'.

"You're my best part my Joojoo,Bunny,Hyun." I said and I placed my head on her crook of her neck.

I lift up my head and faced Joohyun, I put my index finger on her chin and kissed her slowly and passionately, we kissed for a moment. And pulled away pressing our foreheads and we stared at each other's eyes.

Jennie PoV

I'm here at the park. Gusto ko lang maglakad-lakad nakakabagot na rin sa bahay, kakahintay sa wala.

I stopped for a moment when I saw a familiar figure. And I hid on the tree.
My mouth became agape when I saw Grey and Joohyun together. I saw how Grey lift her up on the stone, I saw how Joohyun sit on her lap. And the kissed.

I caught off guard, I felt a pang in my chest, I placed my hand in my chest. My heart is beating rapidly.

I can't stand it anymore, But why? Why Grey?

I left the park while I'm crying. I regret doing this. Why the fate is so unfair to me. So many why's in my head that I can't answer.

After a minutes of walking I already arrived at our penthouse.

I throw all the things in the table, I am hurt, I'm in pain. The maids is looking at me worriedly but they managed to leave me alone.

I brushed my hair and I sit down hugging my knees and continue to sob and cry.

??? PoV

I'm here watching the news in the television. Drinking my wine.

"Your Jennie is getting married soon" My friend who named Tao said.

"Yeah I will not letting her to married someone, I will take my revenge." I said and smirked evily and sip my wine.

"Oh Hi boss" I greeted my boss, who walked to our direction.
"Great. Are you ready for next week?" He asked.
"Yes Mr.Yang, The disguise and equipments is ready now." Tao saod and Mr. Yang nod her head.

"Siguraduhin nyo na Mamatay ang magiging Prinsipe o Prinsesa ng thailand. At pwedeng pwede mo nang bawiin ang girlfriend mo" Mr. Yang seriously said.

We all smirked evily.

"Parang kating-kati na ko makapatay ng tao" Tao said.
"Mag hanap ka ng iyo, ako ang papatay sa kanya." I seriously said.

"Bahala ka, di ka magpapatulong?" He asked.
"Magpapatulong syempre, Kung sakaling mabalik tayo sa kulungan. Ang mahalaga ay napatay ko sya." I devilishly said.

We all laughed evily.

I finished my wine and placed it on the table.

"Humanda kana. Magpakasaya ka na muna sa buhay mo, bago ko kuhain ang buhay mo. Walang makakatalo sa akin, wala na akong pakealam kung makukong ako pero papatayin kita. Hindi kita hahayaang sumayang namumuhay, habang ako ay miserable. Hindi ako tanga para hayaan ka. Kaya humanda ka hanggang sa huling hininga mo. Hindi ko hahayaan na magkaroon kayo ng pamilya, masama na ako kung masama. Hindi ko hahayaan na mahulog siya sayo ng husto, Hinding hindi.

You will die soon bitch" I thought to myself and laughed evily.

Jiwon PoV (Lisa's Mom)

I'm here at the Kim's mansion.
Kasama ko ang bestfriend kong si Sandara sa kitchen habang inaayos namin ang gagamitin naming baso, Ay aksidenteng nahulog angbisang baso ng di namin alam.

Nagtinginan kaming dalawa ni Sandara, sabi ng iba ay masamang pamahiin ito pero nilinis nalang namin ang basag na baso at binalewala iyon.

A/N: Please Vote😆👈
Sorry for grammatical errors and wrong typos.