Part 45

"𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗧!"

Third Person POV

The director said.

Jennie and Pranriya couldn't help but to laughed out loud.

They can't took seriously their role because of the drama so they laughed their ass out, when Director cut the scene off.

"Direk! You owe us a dinner!" Pranpriya shouted while panting.

The other actress and actors agreed on Priya's statement.

The director chuckled and said "Okay-okay fine I will treat you all for our dinner tonight" and they all squealed because of excitement.

Let's proceed to Pranpriya's POV

Pranpriya POV

We're not yet finished to our project or movie called The Crowned Princess.

Yes you read it right

All the characters here are actors and actresses.

Seojoon is my Uncle. While Jiwon,Jiyong and Sandara is my friend of mine, but if you see Seojoon,Jiwon,Jiyong and Sandara is bestfriends in the movie.

But in real life their strangers.

Funny isn't it?

But I don't think so? hmm maybe they're friends now? I don't know? Uncle Seojoon is now admiring her partner hihi.

And If your questioning me Am I single?

My answer is

I have a fiancee.

Guess what?

She's

"𝐁𝐚𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧"

"Love" I heard my love of my life.

"Yes my Baeby?" I sarcastically said and side hug and kissed her forehead.

She didn't respond to my hug so I'm thinking if she's jelly jelly again or so what.

I chuckled at her cuteness first and faced her.

"Hey baeby what happen?" I asked her, but I already know the reason. I just need to hear her answer.

She pouted, ack so cutie baby. My baby. "What if you already fall on my cousin Jennie? what if you don't love me anymore? what if- what if-" She starts to cry. Oh my gahd what a crybaby so cute.

I hugged her so tight and whisper on her ear. "Hey Joojoo, your the one and only I love okay? Your the one that I will marry not everyone else? stop crying you more like ugly if your crying" I teased and she playfully punch my chest.

"so you think I'm ugly?" She pouted, I shake my head because of her childish attitude but this attitude will discover on mine only.

"Omaygahd Limario, you made unnie cry again" The chikin addict said and sat beside her monolid eyes bear.

Jisoo and Seulgi is dating for 1 year from now on and staying strong UwU

The Taekook is already married and they adopted a kid, you remember Lea? the little girl who role to be our child with Tzuyu?