Part 26

1 month have passed.

Seojoon PoV (Lisa's Dad)

Isang buwan na nanirahan dito yung anak ko hindi ko alam kung ano ang dahilan.

Kahit yung bestfriend ko na si Jiyong ay wala ding kaalam-alam ang pinag aalala lang nila dahil si Jennie ay laging lasing at hindi na kumakain. Hindi ko alam bat sila nagkakaganto.

"Dad?" My son said from the back of the door of ny office.
"Come in Son" I said and she obey. She's holding a bottle of wine and two wine glass.

"Let's drink Dad" My son said
"Sure Baby" I said sweetly.

She pour the wine in the wine glasses and she handed me the other one.

"Son, It's been a month di ka paren ba babalik?" I asked.
"Di ko pa alam Dad" She seriously said.
I just keep my silence and continue drinking.

"Dad, I have something important to tell you." My son sad as I furrowed my brows.
"What is it son. I'm all ears" I said and I smiled sweetly.

"I'm liking someone dad." My son shortly said.
And I stood up from my swivel chair and playfully place my hands in her forehead.
"Who is it?" I asked her I know my son, I know that's not Rubyjane she likes.

"Bae Joohyun Daddy" She said in low tone and Lower her head.

Oh my son looks sad.

"I know her my Son she's the multi billionaire right?" I asked and she nod her head in response.

"So who will you choose?" I asked her and she looked at me in shocked.
"I don't know Dad. I'm confuse, I will ended up hurting the two." My son sadly said.

"You know? Anak talaga kita. Di sa habulin ng babae ay dalawa pa ang may gusto sayo" I sarcastically said.
"And Son, better choose properly, not by eyes,not by mind. By heart. Choose that person wholeheartedly, even though you will ended uo hurting one of them."

"Love is when you look in someone's eyes si their heart. You know son, I can't force you now, you have your own life, own future, own mindset. I can't force you like a 5 year old kid. But please choose properly and wisely.
If you backed out being crowned prince or princess, No problem, If you choose that Joohyun, No problem. If Jennie? No problem too. Even if you didn't choose the two in the end of the day it's not my problem too. It's yours son, We raised you for your own life, not our life. You can do whatever you like." I fatherly advised my son and I sip my wine.

"Thanks Dad for that advice, I love you" My Son sweetly said and smiled.
"Your always welcome my son, I love you too. Come Hug your Daddy" I said and I spread my arms to hug my son. And we hugged.

When we pulled away from the hug I messed her hair and chuckled.
"My kid is growing up now, I might cry" I said and I wiped my fake tears and my son chuckled to my silliness.

We continue talking about ramdom stuffs. When my phone rang.

I checked my phone and its Jiyong's Id.
I picked up the call and excuse myself to my son that I will take the call.

Call:

S: Oh pare? Napatawag ka?
J: Andito kami sa labas ng gate pare. Hindi nila pinapapasok si Rubyjane.
S: Pasensya kana, Ikaw muna ang pumasok. Inutusan kase ng anak ko yung gwardya na wag syang hahayaang papasukin.
J: Oh sige sige. Naiintindihan ko, at Hindi ako galit kay Grey, baka matakot sya pag pumunta ako jan sa loob.
S: Sige pumasok kana may kasama ka pa ba?
J: Oo yung pamangkin ko.
S: Okay, You may come in now.

Call Ended.

"Son, May taong gustong pumunta dito" I asked my son and she furrowed her brows and the door of my office quickly open revealing Jiyong. At sumunod naman sa kanya yung pamangkin nya.