Part 21

Jennie PoV

"Daadddyyyyyy!" I yelled and I hug him
I'm here at the mansion now, I kinda miss my parents.
"Rubyjane" My Daddy Jiyong said ans he hugged me back.

Sa totoo lang hindi lang dahil sa namiss ko sila ay may sasabihin din ako lalo na kay Daddy Jiyong.

"Dad? Where's Mom?" I asked him
"She's at the kitchen" He said and smiled at me.
"I kinda missed my futur princess" My daddy said.
"I missed you too Dad and Mom" I said to him.

"So kamusta si yung anak ng bestfriend ko? Mabait ba?" He asked me again.
"Ahm Dad mamaya na natin pagusapan" I said.

We're at the balcony now together with my Mom and Dad.
"So Rubyjane anong sasabihin mo samin?" My dad asked me, pero di ko pa alam kung san ako magsisimula.
"Jennie?" My mom said.

"Ahm Dad, Mom.. I think I already like a person now.." I said shyly ng napakunot ng noo ni daddy Jiyong.
"Rubyjane? Did I heard it right?" My dad said kase hindi paren sya naniniwala sakin.
"Oh c'mon sweetie spill the tea" My mom sweetly said.
"Wait. Who's that person? Is it my future-in-law son?" My dad asked in confusion.
"Ahm Opo" I said and I nod in the same time.

"Honey, Sandara.. Can you pinch me? Maybe I'm dreaming now." My dad playfully asked mom.
"Silly Honey, Our daughter just telling the truth." My mom explained.
"Oh my god! We should celebrate?" My dad yelled in so much happiness.
"Dad no.. Ahm basta wag mo muna sabihin kay Daddy Seojoon at Mommy Jiwon. Pleaseeee" I pleaded at nginitian ako ni Dad.
"Yes, Rubyjane, If that is what you want" My dad said and smiled sweetly to me.

"Oh! I totally forgot to tell you this. Tell this to Grey okay?.
Next Month we will pronounce the world that you are two will be married and will crowned as a princess okay?" My dad explained and I nod my head.
"I don't think my son in law is a princess, I might treat her as a prince." My dad said and we chuckled at her silliness.

"She is Dad.. She is a Prince for me" I said and I smiled.

"I'm just having hard time first. But I will get you Grey, no matter what. I will the one you will marry, No one else but me.
And don't you dare backed out." I thought to myself and I smirked evily.

@the hideout

Lisa PoV

"Yah! Why are you always treating me like that!" I yelled because of embarrassment.
"Sorry Brother." Bam said and continue to laugh.
"Ha.ha.ha. very funny!" I yelled again.
At ilang minuto ay tumigil na sila sa pagtawa.

"So Grey explained that!" Seulgi stated and she handed her phone to me. Agad ko namang nakita yung pictures namin sa moonshot.
"Limario! Who's that girl!" Jisoonie said and they all agreed to it.

Ng matapos kong ipaliwanag ang lahat they start to teased me.

"Ayieeee!" Seulgi squealed why poking my side.
"Limario, Limario, Limario. My kid is really growing up. I might cry now." Jisoonie said and she wiped her fake tears.
"Brother, You looking so Smokin Hot" Bambam stated and patted ny back.

"Yah stop now!" I yelled in annoyance. And they chuckled.

"Seriously, I will choked them to death" I thought to myself.

"Aish Guys. Uuwi na ko. Bye." I said in annoyance at patuloy lang silang tumawa.

Time skip.

I'm at the penthouse now, The brat is not yet home, I'm getting worried but I don't know.

After 1 hour ay dumating na sya.
I quickly stood up para salubungin sya.

"Oh. Hi Jennie" I greeted her but she smiled at me and she walk to her room.

Pagkababa nya galing sa kwarto ay napansin ko na bagong ligo sya.. At tumungo sya sa kitchen, siguro magluluto sya para sa dinner namin,
Sinundan ko naman sya.

"I heard that you like Gamjatang.." She said and I nod my head in response.
"Hintay ka nalang jan ako na bahala dito"
She said at sinunod ko nalang sya.

Pagtapos nyang magluto ay sinerve nya na ito sa dining table. Nanlaki naman kaagad yung mata ko at natakam ako.
"Omy!! Looks delicious!" I yelled like a kid and she chuckled in my reaction.

She prepared a food, Gamjatang and kimchi fried rice.

I quickly sit on my chair and eat. And I thumbs up it means I like the food.

"I'm glad you liked it" She said and she joined me at the dining table and eat.

"Wow your kimchi fried rice, just wow" I said to her.
"Actually that's my specialty and I'm that you really liked it" She stated and I nod my head excitedly.

The dinner went well and we cuddle again and watch a tv series.

Jennie is a natural clingy as f*ck. I just can't say no at hwr cuteness. But I'm so confused when she's like that. So wierd for me. Aish, One day I will found out. Just go to the flow, Grey.