Part 37

Lisa PoV

I woke up from my deepest slumber, I'm still on top of Jennie.

We're still naked, I can't help but to roam at her body. I felt my shaft became hardened again, So I took a look of it.

I'm shock it's still inside her entrance. I slowly pulled it out trying not to wake her up.

I successfully pulled out my semi-hard shaft, I'm about to stood up when she hold my wrist that make me fall again on her top.

"Don't." She mumbled, so I stay here for a while.

I tried to sleep again but I can't. I can feel that my shaft is poking her legs now, I tried to escape but I can't.

"Nini, I'm hungry" I said to her, and she open her eyes and scrunch it.

"Sorry did I make you wait, I'll make a breakfast for us" She said and immediately stood up and she stole the duvet.

I eyed her beautiful sculpted ass, and I'm shock she's wiggling it while walking toward the comfort room.

I felt my shaft standing.

"Hey Buddy, Calm down" I said to him and I stoke it once, sounds crazy right?

I'm still lying on the bed. I'm too lazy to stand up and get dressed.

Minutes later I saw Nini walking out to the bathroom with a robe.

"Go stand up Lili." She commanded bat still I don't obey her.

I'm lying in bed with my two arms in my head.

"He's already standing up Baby" I said seductively. While smiling like idiot.

Habang kinukuha nya yung mga damit na nahulog sa sahig ay tinupi nya iyon at tinabi sa lamesa.

Nilapitan nya ako na kinagulat ko kaya agad akong napaatras sa kama gamit yung dalawang kamay ko.

Malapit na yung mukha namin, at lumunok ako sa kaba.

"Why being so nervous Grey" She said in sexy tone while tracing my jawline.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered that made her chuckled.

"Calm your Buddy Grey" She said and stroke it once that made me flinch. My Jisoos her touches make me turn on.

I gotta go take a cold shower.

Time skip.

Jennie PoV

Andito na ako sa coffee shop kung saan magkikita kami ni Irene.

Di parin ako makapaniwala na may anak na sa iba si Grey.

Flashback.

Habanh kumakain kami ay biglang nagsalita si Grey.

"Nini, You know Lea and Tzuyu right?" She asked and I nod.
"Tzuyu and I-" She cut and sighed.

She told me everything that make me sad. But I'm happy because she told me the truth before it's too late, I'm happy because Tzuyu accepted the fact that they can't be together.

I'm happy that Grey is mine.

I don't care about her child with Tzuyu. I will treat Lea as my child too if they want.

I automatically accepted it. I don't wanna argue anymore, we have so many problems that coming to our life and we will add that? No way.

I trust Grey. I trust her, she love me. She chose me over Irene, she chose me over Tzuyu.