Part 27

Lisa PoV

I woke up from deepest slumberand I can't believe its 8:30am in the morning?

How can I sleep in so many hours!?
And I can't remember anything why I'm here at ny bedroom. Like wtf~

I stood up fron my bed and take a shower.
I still remember my dream, there's a girl who love and cares me when I'm asleep. But her face is so blurry, I can't picture it out.

When I finished showering I wore my comfortable sando and shorts.

And I walk out to the living room, and I greeted by my Daddy Seojoon

"Hi there Son? How's your feeling?" My dad asked me, Like what? I'm okay.
"I'm okay Dad, Why you asking?" I asked him but her brows furrowed.
"Oh nothing, ahm let's eat breakfast your mom cook a food for us" My dad said and we walk out to the dining room.

I can't still remember how my day is going on yesterday, I don't know? Maybe I fell asleep like so many hours, so that's why?

I finished my food but ny mind is left dumbfounded.
I'm here at the balcony now, Stil reminiscing my dream.

There's a girl who calling me her Prince, and she said that she Loves me and she will make it right. And never give up on me.

She loves me? Make it right? Never give up? Huh? I'm confused.

"Son" I startled when someone is calling me and I looked at the back it's Daddy Jiyong and Daddy Seojoon.

"Why Dad's?" I asked them
"I just want to inform you that we will open to the media and to the netizens that you two will be married and will be Crowned as a Princess." Daddy Jiyong said and I nod ny head.
"But your a Prince to me" My Daddy Seojoon sarcastically said and Daddy Jiyong agreed to it that made me chuckled.

They left me in the balcony.

Should I back out to the wedding? Should I back out the crown?
Should I start my own life?
I want a normal life. But it feels like, I don't know I can't decide.
I can't stop thinking about it, I need to freshen up my mind.

I quickly goes to ny room and I wore my hoodie and jogger pants.
I want to stroll at the street to the park.

I'm here now walking in the side walk. My hands is on my pocket hoodie, and I'm listening to the music on my airpods.

Time skip.

I finally arrived at the park. I sat on the grass, and there's a girl who caught ny attention. She's crying on her knees so I immediately go to her. And I handed her a Hankey. And this girl is familiar from my dream.

"Ahm Miss?" I said as I handed her ny hankey.
"I think you need this" I added and she looked at me and our face looked so shocked.

"Jennie/Grey" We both said in unison.
Her face light up whe she saw me but I'm still left dumbfounded.

Jennie's eyes is swollen and tired, and I think she lost a weight too.

She stood up and Hugged me so tight. So tight and I can't breathe.
She faced me and hold my face, she's smiling widely.

"I miss you, Please comeback home" She said and she hid her face on my crook.
I hug her back, and patted her back.

"Soon Jennie, I will freshen up my mind. But I can't promise you everything, I don't wanna give you false hopes. I don't wanna make you like an idiot and dumb for waiting on me." I said to her and she faced me again her hands snake on my nape. 0-space for us holy mother of all f*cks. Our face is so closed now.

"I don't care, I'm still waiting for you." She said and she's staring at my lips.

She stole a kiss from me, My eyes widened when she doing that. She kissed me passionately and she pulled away then.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She apologize.
"But I'm still waiting for you, I'm hoping and praying that, Me is the one you will choose." She added and she pulled away.

"I miss you Grey, I'm glad the fate is kind for me to see you" She said and she left.

Time skip.

I'm at the palace now, My Daddy and Mommy is preparing our dress/clothes for the event tommorow. Still I don't know what I will wearing.

My face is straight and look so down, after the event I want to talk to my parents and friends for advice.

I heave a big sighed and the dresser artist called me.

"Young Master right?" The artist asked and I nod my head.
"Come, your Mom and Dad want you to dress your outfit for tommorow." He said   and I obey him.

I'm at the dressing room now. Mom and Dad is fitting there outfits for tommorow, Dad look so hot on his King suit. And Mom too.

The Dresser artist handed me a Prince suit. Wait what!?

I furrowed my eyebrows but the dresser artist nod his head.

After I fitted it. I go back to the dressing room and they looking me in shocked some of them there mouth became
agape.

"What? Is my face dirty?" I asked them and they shook there head

"Nothing Son, You look so hot, it suits you well." My dad praised me and the people around us agreed to it.

So after that I look on to the mirror.
And the dresser artist say something.

"It suits you well Young Master but if you tied up your hair in ponytail that looks better so tommorow we will do that on you." The dresser artist said and I nod my head in response.

As the dresser artist left I'm still staring at myself in the mirror.

"Get Ready for tommorow Grey" I whisper to myself.

Jennie PoV

I'm at the Mansion now. I'm excited for tommorow.
I'm at the dressing room and the dresser artist helping and instructed me to my gown.

I'm smiling because I saw my Prince earlier and I can't believe that I hugged in kissed her again. I miss her so much.

I'm still bitting my lip at the thought of kissing her. I really like and I'm so in love to her.

"Young Ms. Are you ready for tommorow?" The dresser artist asked me.
"Yes and excited at the same time" I said to her.
"Wow, Are you excited to see the future Prince or the event?" She sarcastically asked.
"Both" I said and we chuckled.

When she finished I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Young Ms. I gotta go for a second" She excused herself and I nod my head in response.

You're so hot Rubyjane, But you don't know why your own Prince can't drool for you and head over heels on you.

"I'm excited to see you Grey, I'm getting ready for tommorow." I whisper to myself.