Part 41

Third Person PoV

2 week have passed..

My Lisa will get discharge from hospital- yes you heard it right? Lisa survived from cardiac arrest.

Flashback.

'Toooooooooottttt'

Jennie run towards Grey she's pushing the Nurses behind the hospital bed.

She's crying messed now she do the cpr even though she don't kbow how to it. She kept on pumping Grey's chest.

Until Grey choked on air and coughed multiple times.

Grey's heartbeat in the monitor went back to normal.

Jennie smiled weakly when she saw Grey struggling on her coughed.

The Nurses and The Doctor looked on each other in wide shock.

The people behind have a mixed emotions like amaze? Happy? Confuse? They don't know.

"The power of love." Irene whispers and smiled.

Jennie quickly hugged her love of her life. And she cried in so much happiness.

"I thought you gonna leave me." Jennie mumbled and wiped her tears.

The nurses and doctor checked Lisa's vital cords and heartbeat. And her breathing.

She confined in 2 weeks for tests and therapies.

But!-

End Of Flashback.

Jiyong PoV

It's been 2 weeks wjen the accident in the ICU happened.

I'm very thankful from above because he gave another life for my future son in law.

I admit. Grey is like my child, she has a same vibes on us with my bestfriend Seojoon.

Jennie and Irene already arrived at the mansion.

Kakagaling lang nila sa Hospital dahil nag-patingin sa doctor ang anak ko.

"Hi po Tito" Irene greeted. I just smiled at her.

"So how's the check up" I asked and kissed my Daughter's mandu cheeks.

"Went good" Jennie said and slumped down to the couch and joining me with a cup of tea.

"Can't wait to see our angels" I said with a smile.

"I agree Tito, I can't wait to baby sit them" Irene said and we chuckled.

Irene handed the tea pot and poured some on her cup. And she took a sip on her tea.

"Woah, Looks like my Family is having a tea party without me?" My wife said and walking towards us and joined.

I saw that Irene blushed for a moment when Sandara said the word 'family'.

"Don't be shy Joohyun, you are a family on us. Since then" I said and she gave me a sly smile.

"Thanks po" She said shyly and nod her head.

"You are always welcome"

"By the way, Me and Hanbin will be business partners." Irene announced.

"Well that's good Kim corp. And Bae Industries will be a good combo." I said.

Later on Irene left the Mansion and I noticed that Ruby Jane is not in the mood.

"Ruby Jane, care to share?" I said to her.

"Daddy I know that she survived and she's alive. But why she can't speak?" And I worriedly looked at her.