EPILOGUE

"Hayden.." Bulong ni Lucia sa tenga ko.

I irritatingly pushed her hand away from me. I glared at her. She took my phone last time and uploaded pictures of her. I can't believe this woman. Mas nakakairita pa siya kaysa sa mga magulang ko. Her pictures weren't so great, why does she posted it?

Humalakhak siya at ibinigay ang hinihingi ko sa kaniya kahapon. My mood lighten up as I opened the folder.

I asked for this. I still stalk her, oo, bakit ako magdedeny? I even ask help from Asher but he never answered me in proper manners. Kung hindi inuuto ay minumura pa ako. Zarrick’s away, tarantado din, gaya gaya amputa.

I can't trust his other cousins. Lalo na ang putang inang Sean Lester na 'yon.

I sighed and looked at her picture on the paper that Lucia handed me. She is leaning on my table, watching me read the paper. I saw her cleavage from here but that won't do anything. Hindi ko iyon pinansin.

"Monreal? I think I heard it somewhere. Ex mo?" She said. Sumandal ako sa swivel chair para itago sa kaniya iyon.

I glared at her. "Get out."

"I'll stay here for a while. Ayaw mo ba ako dito, Hayden?"

Tumitig ako sa kaniya. It pisses me off hearing her say that. Hindi ko alam kung anong karapatan niyang tawagin ako ng ganoon. I just let her do that because she won't listen to me if I scolded her.

"I'm busy, Lucia. Get out or I'll fire you."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine!"

Hindi ko siya pinansin. I stared at Hazeth's profile on my hand.

Hazeth Amaia Salvatierra Monreal. Female. 22 years old. From Monreal Subdivision, Puerto Alcala.

Matagal akong tumitig doon. There's no hint of her saying that she's taken. So she single? I'm not sure if this is right. Wala akong masyadong tiwala doon sa kinuhanan ko ng source. She's 23 by now, I know. Why the fuck did it say 22? Bente tres na siya! Putanginang.. Wala talagang kwenta.

She's working in Worth's engineering company. MNRL. Ngumisi ako. Sakto. I'm a CEO of a famous cement trading company.

Two years in Italy didn't do anything to me. Hindi ako nagtino. Although, I worked on the company now. This is what my parents want. We're still not in a fine state. Ayaw ko pa din sa kanila.

That two years was like pure burden on me. I dated girls just to forget her. I kissed and even had sex few times, I admit that. But even if I kiss all the girls here, hindi ko pa din maipagkakaila na wala silang mga dating para sa akin. Unlike her, mukha pa lang niya.. ayoko na.

I came back to Puerto Alcala to get her. Matagal kong sinubukang umuwi pero kapag naiisip ko ang mangyayari, umatras ako. I can't just go there without proving nothing. I want to prove her that I changed. I am better than before. Gusto kong patunayan na ngayon, hindi na niya ako magagawang iwanan.

The first time I saw her in two years, it was a big slap on my face. I looked at the kid with her and I was stunned. They looked alike. Gusto kong magwala. A child? Putangina?

Isla.. That was her name. She looked like Hazeth so much. She even called her Mommy? I'm not sure. I want to pretend that I didn't heard it. Because no, she's not married. There's no fucking ring on her hand. Baka naman hindi? Baka naman nagkakamali lang ako?

Kumuyom ang palad ko at nag igting ang panga ko.

"Hayden!" Lucia showed up on my side. I saw how surprised her looks are. I snaked my hand on Lucia's waist and observed how she reacted.