The Sweetest Thing.

We was interrupted, by my phone ring. I ignored it the first 4 times and we just kept going and going...the 5th time Richard yella "fuck man, just answer the phone" I reached for my phone and looked at the screen and it reads unknown...I put my phone on silent and get back to the matter at hand..then as soon as he comes up from down south about to slide in, there's a knock at the door...All you hear is *Richard cmon we gon be later for class bruh* *iight that's yo ass* Richard looks at me and was like cmon I have to go to class I'm sorry baby. But I have to be there! I zipped up my jacket and reached in my backpack for some feminine wipes and cleaned myself up..before putting my joggers back on. I put my Uggs on and looked at my phone and say that Lola & Nicole had been looking for me! The last message read states!

Lola & Nicole: We waiting in the courtyard for you...
Me: I'm omw now

So Me & Richard are walking towards the courtyard, and to my left I spot Lola and Nicole talking..They don't see me just yet, so I was trying to get away from Richard before they had something smart to say... As soon as I walked up Lola says oh yesss bitch spill all the tea 🐸☕️. I had a confused look on my face like what tea? Nicole says uhh we seen you with Richard..damnnnn y'all don't miss nothing. So we sit down at the outside round tables and I start running it to them about what just occurred...& Nicole says "Oh but you was acting funny huh? Funny my ass, you still can't take it for him" I said GUH please nothing happened, we got interrupted before it happened...so basically it was just head. Lola says are y'all gonna finish? I said ummmm...