Beyond The Lights

Well after the interrogation went on between My brother & Dee, I guess he was pretty cool cause he got to stay, seeing as Al'lex didn't put him out..So we start watching a movie "Beyond the Lights" and I sat next to Dee and his arm was around me, and Nicole was next to my brother, I have to keep my eye on them two, they got kinda close real quick..but whatever.. & Lola finally shows up right before the movie starts.. She's always running behind time, she's never late. I grab the door and she's dressed in all black, like she part of the mafia or some shit but all play fitted Nike shirt with some nike tights and some boots of course & red lips! And I go to close the door behind her and she says hol up wait somebody behind me, and it's a guy...he's in the middle of chocolate frappe with caramel & he had short curly hair and was dressed to kill...when she gets in the living room she turns and say "Bae this is...." Me & Nicole says uhhh!! Bae at the the same time! Like where have you been hiding him and why haven't we met him yet.. And she says I'll tell y'all later what we watching.. Al'lex replies and says Beyond the Lights! Lola says Ohhhh I wanna see this so bad.. Nicole says well if you sit down and shut up we can hit play...