Just Kickin It...

Pandora was playing on the loud speakers and "Freak No More by Migos" is playing! Al'lex walks in rapping the song... I told him you feeling this Huh. I see ya. The song pauses and my phone rings it's Nicole. I pick up, What it look like? She says guh nothing you at home I'm bored, I said yeah come through..she said iight. As soon as I hung up with her, Lola text in the group message and says "Y'all I'm bored" I said come bye. And put the phone down! & the song continued playing...

I hear a knock at the door, and Al'lex answer the door and he sizes Nicole up and down, she has on her glasses, her hair is in a messy bun, and she had a white tank and a flannel shirt on with some black tights with some Uggs on. She speaks and walks right pass him and she comes in the living room with me and I said well don't you look simple but cute, and she turns around say well Uhhh you know. I said wait but that ass tho, and she giggles and says you see me!

*the doorbell rings* & Nicole says I'll get it, it's prolly Lola, I said yeah you right.. But low and behold it wasn't Lola yet. I hear Nicole say "Uhhh Brittany" I say who is it? She says come see! So I walk over too the door, & it's Dee and he has two dozen roses and a card in his hand.. I said umm what's this for? He said just because, my dumbass says uhh just because what? He said it's no reason I just wanted to do something nice for you. Well I took the roses and said thank you, and then I invited him in and offered him something to drink. My brother instantly hits go mode and starts asking him questions.....