7 days & 6 Nights...

After me and Lawrence did our opening act and christened the bed of our beach condo in the islands! We met up with everyone else it's now about 8:15 and we are all meeting for dinner & a walk on the beach after! All the girls linked up and all the guys talk for a bit while we wait on our table! Lola says y'all we just had the best sex ever it was amazing, he did this trick with his tongue and I couldn't control myself...

I let out this moan and he picked me up off the bed and my legs was wrapped around his neck and he was still eating, he kept saying oh I miss you. I've missed you...the entire time! Y'all when I say that man ate me like he ain't ate in years...the he slowly lowered me down and right on tho his dick and he moved me up and down I felt like it was some shit off of baby boy with Melvin or something! *background behind these two* they off and on but I guess the sex never stop, but anyways she seems happy and content so I guess I'm good with it* Me & Nicole laughed...Lola says y'all laughing and I'm being serious! It was amazing! Nicole so we got it we got it damn!!!

But let me tell you about us girl we walked in and and he scooped me up and flipped me around and swear it was a 69 in the air says Nicole and i rudely interrupted noooo noooo I don't wanna hear about that...Nicole replies and say why not? Cause that's my brother! I just rather not. But Brittany you *Nicole was interrupted again by Lawrence* saying the table was ready! We went into the restaurant and sat down...we all sat across from our men!

So the men was on the left and and the women was on the right... We wasn't really dressed up we just had beachwear on and cover ups! But we all looked good... Al'lex stands up and say "I'm really glad to be here, And to spend my vacation time with you guys as well...so cheers too! Tons of sex, great conversation, & a great ass time!" We all laugh and say cheers!

*2 hours of laughter & talking goes by*

We stand up to for walk on the beach and watch the sun set!!! It's beautiful..Lawrence scooped me up and kissed me!! And said I wish the would last forever! We started looking for Nicole & Al'lex to find they had disappeared! We continued to walk along seaside! And then we headed back to our condo! & of course you know what happens next......