Mr. Incredible

I hear a light knock at the door but I ignore it..and Dee sits me on top of him, and I slow work my hips and he thrust into me, by the time I come down his thrusting into me again, or motion is so intangible! I've never felt like this with anyone. *thought in my head* was I'm glad that I never finished with Richard cause I was already knowing it wasn't gonna end up like this!* Dee flips me over on my back and he didn't even pull out of me in the process! He filled me to the max and I was loving every bit of it.. He started teasing me yet again with only the head. I let out a loud moan and he felt him going in and out of me really slow. Making me want him even more! I felt I was about to cum then I heard a knock at the door for the second time. But we kept going...he says baby I'm about to cum and I yelled me too....

Immediately after was done I hopped and grabbed the door and it was Al'lex tryna tell me he was about to ride with Nicole back to her apartment...I said Nigga you couldn't text me that..he was like I was just telling you cause everybody else is gone! I didn't realize that we had been that long! I turned pandora on and got in the shower! "Baby You & I by K.Michelle ft. R.kelly" was playing! 🎶 you and I got that ohwee ghetto love 🎶 then as soon as I started singing I heard the door open and the shower door slide back, and I turned around to find Dee now in there with me... He started kissing on my neck and we was back at it again.....