The Punisher!

Following all the excitement, Lawrence walks up to me and finally kisses me, after 5 minutes! He says I've been waiting to do that since I got here! He said I've missed you so much it's ridiculous!

He hugs me and he grabs on my booty and he says lawdd. I think you've been a bad girl while I was gone...I bit my lip and sad maybe! He says stop that, you know what biting your lip doing does to me! What are you gonna do about it...

Then I took off running upstairs about 15 seconds after he caught me and he threw me over his shoulder and as soon as we got to the bedroom it was like all hell broke lose.....

He stripped out of his shirt like the hulk or some shit and he spread my legs roughly and he ate for days

*15 minutes later* I started pulling the sheets and I felt my legs trebling and shaking badly and a muscle tightened in my stomach I knew I was about to cum all over the place but then he just stopped...

I scream and said baby what the fuck are you doing!? He said you asked how I was gonna punish you, I sat up on my elbow and said this isn't a punishment this is pure torcher!!

He dropped his pants to his ankles and his erection flew up. And he put one knee on the bed a starts crawling to me, and he flips me over on my stomach and slides in me filling me from wall to wall... And he started thrusting in too me hard, then harder and harder, but I loved every bit of it shortly after, I felt something running down my thigh, I thought I was broken but it was just a little squirting! 🙈 I had never felt nothing more incredible then this before with anybody! It was great...