chapter 4

I sat with Micheal at his desk, as we drank the remaining  soup in our bowls. "You're lucky. Mom never let's me eat in my room" he laughed placing my empty bowl in his, staking them neatly,

"I'm glad she spared me" I giggled awkwardly. Micheal noticed this and shifted in his seat to face me, gently grabbing my hands. "What's wrong love?" His eyes filled with worry, they seemed hopeless yet worried nonetheless.

"Nothing" I smiled, gently gripping his hands. He sighed letting them fall to my lap in frustration, and turned away, focusing on his studies.

"Wait- are you mad at me..?" I cried. He simply shook his head no, without  tearing his eyes from the chemistry sheet, with his chin resting in his hand.

"Huh.." it came out more breathy then angry, as my nostrils flared. I stared at him, waiting to see if he'd do the same.

Nothing.

His room had been cold, although I never said anything I knew, he knew as well. I contemplated putting his jacket back on, but decided against it.

"So..." my fingers tapped awkwardly on the desktop, earning a glance. "Who's diana..?" I asked casually, looking down at the hardwood.

a small chuckle erupted from him, "so is that why you're on the fence love?" As a smirk began to creep into his face. I ruffled with the sleeve of my undershirt, shaking my head in disagreement.

"I fucked, had a few dates, etcetera " he waved, as if it was nothing. "Youre not a virgin?" I asked. "Nope, felt bloody amazing too f you ask me, shes good at what she does".I preyed my gaze to the opposite end of the room, resting on my shoulder.

For years I had liked Micheal, although i didn't have the guts to admit it nor tell him, I did. The feelings were there.. and they were strong. And hearing about him getting pleasure from someone other then me ,upset me to say the least. Although I never imagined having sex with him, it hurt all the same.

"Mikey!!!mikey!!" A loud pounding came from the lower half of his bedroom door, startling the both of us and shattering the silence.

"Go away Elizabeth" he shouted in an annoyed manner. "Daddy said you have a girl over, I wanna see if she wants to play dollies with me!!" She pounded louder.

Groaning in defeat, he left his chair to open the door. "What" he hissed. A small girl, about 4'3" appeared at the door way, sporting strawberry blonde golden locks, fitting her perfect emerald eyes. Her overalls had been pink and purple swirls in the theme of Alice and wonderland.

"Hiii!!!" She screeched, ducking under Micheals legs.

Oh boy..