Untitled Part 8

"You're not going ask where I'm from or my name?"

"No need to."

Does he already know?

"I want you to tell me when you're ready. In the meantime, you should wash yourself, Abigail will show you the way."

I wanted to honestly decline, but with his hospitality and everything he's done, it would be rude to do so.

"Follow me!" The girl cheered, ushering her, to another room. There, in a very well lit room, was a man-made hole, rough around the edges, dug into the ground. Pointing down, "Sit there, and I'll be back." Examining the small room, it was extremely well insulated, the room layered with a thick slab of stone on three sides, with the entrance made out of bamboo. 

The pool was about four feet deep, with a small stairways down on the left side, back facing the door, and a ledge on the right. Hearing the door open, the girl carried a large basket or bowl, I couldn't tell, half her size. There she dumped it cautiously, careful with it unnecessarily splashing onto... me. 

"Before you go in, I have to wash you, the hot water is meant to purify the body, lets get all the dirt of you." Taking me another room open with space, was much much darker, lit by only the sunlight reaching through the entrances.  At the center was a stool, bucket and brush. Doing as I was told, I took off my clothes or rather cloth. She stared at me stunned, "Is that not clothes?" Closing the distance, she grabbed me, studying below the waist and my chest. "You gotta be kidding. That's your skin!" 

I watched her as she studied my body. "So what he said was true, however it's slightly different."

"What do you mean?" I asked, wondering what the girl, Abigail, was thinking.

"You're a machine, are you not? Not human? Kuro had to explain to me what a machine was."

"It's complicated."

"I love your design! The black lines in between your skin, like muscle lines. I love your white hair, it's so soft, how do you keep it like that?" She continued to ramble, asking questions left and right. Replying as best as I can whenever possible. At first I wanted her to shut up, but after awhile she began to grow on me. She went on for awhile until the man Kuro called her out to hurry.

Startled, she rush to pour water down on me, surprising me for it was the first time... I've felt this sensation... Why? "Sorry I forgot to warn you! Let me finish scrubbing you and then you can warm yourself in the hot tub." Why was I shaking? It's cold... Is this what it to feel... Cold?! I don't understand...

I made my way back to the bathtub,