❈ 01. ʙᴀʙʏ

"Akaza-dono!" Doma called out as he soon appeared before him. Akaza then blinked his yellow eyes a few times, realizing that he had been summoned to the Infinity Fortress once again. And this time he knew, that it wasn't because of a casual time for Muzan to randomly get angry.

Or so he thought as he noticed Gyutaro was squatting in the middle of the platform that he stood at, and he wondered what was going on.

"Hyo! Well, well, Akaza-sama! Dear me, you seem to be looking swell. How have you been after 30 years?" Gyokko spoke out and Akaza could only turn his head away and look away from the pot demon.

"Hold up! Hold up! Hold on a minute Akaza-dono! Aren't you gonna show some concern for me? I was super worried about you guys! You're my precious buddies, I don't want anyone here to wane out now!" Doma spoke out turned around.

"Gyokko! The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration!" Doma spoke out as he looked towards Gyokko, who was the Upper Moon Demon, Five.

"You can't grow severed heads... But I like the idea," Gyokko spoke out.

"I know. You should come and visit next time!"

"Move it,"

"Hm?"

"Move your arm," Akaza spoke out as he got irritated and soon launched a punch up, punching Douma in the face, rendering him to splatter blood all over the ground, and soon regenerate to cover up his wounds.

"Whoaa," Doma managed to mumble out as he regenerates.

"Hmmm, a nice punch there! Did you get a little stronger since we last met, Akaza-dono?" and Akaza got irritated as he was about to punch Doma again, only to hear the sounds of a baby crying.

Doma then ran towards where Gyutaro was who was still busy looking at [name] who was crying her lungs out as her eyes were shut and tears were rolling down her baby cheeks, only to have Doma sitting down and easily picking her up.

Akaza then raised an eyebrow as a pair of lavender eyes were looking towards him. He frowned as he watched [name]'s tiny hand reaching out to him and he could only remain still as Doma easily held her up by the arms, which soon started to hurt.

Given how she was only a child and didn't have much strength to endure the weight of her current body, causing her to burst out crying once again and Doma quickly placed her onto his lap, causing her to blink in confusion as the pain disappeared once more.

"Are you... Seriously..." Akaza muttered out as Doma's rainbow-coloured eyes had a certain glint in it, and he watched as Doma easily carried [name] up by beneath her arms and held her gently in his hands as he peered into her lavender eyes.

"Wahhh! You are a beauty! When you are of the right age, I'll make sure you live forever! Inside of me!" Doma spoke out and Akaza had an irk mark on his forehead and watched as Gyutaro pushed Doma away as he grabbed hold of [name] instead, carrying her easily with an arm.

"Fucking disgusting," Akaza muttered out as he watched [name] who was trying to sit up straight, only to end up falling back and she reached out just in time grabbing hold of Gyutaro's cheek, pulling it harshly.

Only to hear Nakime strumming her biwa, and soon they noticed how Kokushibo was present as well. Kokushibo pairs of eyes widened as he looked at [name] who was happily pulling Gyutaro's face, whereas Gyutaro just had on the look as if he didn't give a damn about it.

"What's a human baby doing here in the fortress?" Akaza asked, clearly unsure what was going on then. Only to feel the atmosphere within the fortress growing tensed as they heard footsteps walking towards them.