❈ 11. ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ

"Where am I? Where is this?" [name] whispered to herself as she stood in an unfamiliar garden. Her eyes widened as she noticed how Kibutsuji Muzan was present, but he was standing there, speaking to someone. [name] was about to reach out to him, only to have her body going through him with ease.

"Hey, so you're here. Nice to meet you, Kibutsuji Muzan," the man spoke out and [name] could only stand to the side as she watched, realizing that she wasn't able to do anything within this realm.

"Well, you sure look horrible, Ubuyashiki," Muzan spoke out and [name] watched as the man who was laying in the futon turned to look at her.

"You finally came to my home once again... Right in front of me... Kibutsuji Muzan... The demon... My family... The DemonSlayers... Have been chasing for a thousand years," the man whispered out and Muzan scoffed.

"Amane... Does he still look the same as back then?" he whispered out and [name] looked towards who she could assume was the wife of the man lying in the futon.

"He looks the same... Looking like a man in his late twenties. His eyes are still plum red and his pupils are vertical like a cat's," Amane spoke out and [name] could somehow feel her heart pounding hard against her chest when she heard Amane speaking.

"Oh... Okay... I thought you would come for sure... But this time, you are not here to be kidnapping my child," he whispered out and [name]'s eyes widened at what the man had just said.

"I'm sure you are extremely mad at me... At the Ubuyashiki Family... But yet, you continue to bring up my daughter with so much care and love that none of us believed you were capable of giving. But that's also why... I was the only one who thought you would come to kill me yourself, before [name] finds out who she truly is," he spoke out and [name]'s lavender eyes widened.

"I'm truly disappointed, Ubuyashiki. I have lived a thousand years without showing signs of ageing. And the old family who has gotten in my way all this time is now reduced to this. Repulsive. Utterly Repulsive. You already smell like a goddamn corpse, Ubuyashiki. To think that if [name] continued to live with you, she will have to deal with this," Muzan spoke out and [name] could only feel her blood turning cold.

"I figured as much... I was told by the doctors half a year ago, that I was going to die in a few days... Yet here I am... Still alive... And the doctors... Were at a loss for words... And I solely dedicated my soul to defeating you, Muzan," he spoke out and [name] couldn't believe what she was hearing anymore.

"I solely dedicate my soul... In ensuring [name] returns home safely..." he whispered out and Muzan scoffed in response then.

"And your fleeting dream will go to waste tonight. I will kill you right now, before [name] finds out about the truth of her being kidnapped by me," Muzan spoke out and [name]'s pink-tinted lips parted slightly.

"You... Might not know this... But... [name]... I have the foresight... And so does she... By the time you came here, Kibutsuji Muzan, [name] would have already known," and [name]'s eyes widened at what the man had just said and she clutched her head.

"Stop this... Make it stop, please," [name] whispered out.

"You and I are of the same blood. You were born a thousand years ago, so maybe your blood is different from mine," the man added on and [name] could only try to find a way to end the dream she was having.

Suffering.

"I feel no emotion here. What are you trying to say?" Muzan asked.