❈ 03. ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"You're home," Muzan spoke out as Daki brought [name] into the house and [name] had puffed her cheeks up as she started to drag the huge bag of candies towards her father with much difficulty.

"Papa! I bought candies!" [name] said with a smile and Muzan raised an eyebrow in response, wanting to scold [name] for not returning at the promised time, only to let out a sigh as he looked at her puffed up cheeks and he bends down, pinching her face gently.

"That's a lot of candies," he spoke out and [name] giggled as she opened it.

"FOR EVERYBODY!" she spoke out as she spread her arms out and ended up staggering backwards, only to fall into a large hand. [name] then looked up and she giggled once more as it was Akaza and she proceeded to easily climb onto his shoulder now, with her legs on either side of his head.

"[name]..." Akaza mumbled out as his hands reached up and he held [name]'s tiny hand gently with his, given how she might fall off his back if he moved too fast. He then noticed [name] was giggling once more and she wiggled one of her hand out as she spotted Gyutaro was busy looking at the candies she had bought for them.

"Akaza-nii-san!" [name] called out and Akaza looked towards where [name]'s tiny hand once more, realising how she was pointing towards Gyutaro.

"ATTACKKKK!" she yelled out and Gyutaro flinched and took off running out into the gardens as Akaza listened to [name]'s request and started to chase after the Upper Moon Six who was still trying to open the pack of sweet, and [name] could only giggle as Akaza continued to chase after Gyutaro.

"Oh! Oh! Him! Doma-nii-san!" [name] called out as Doma came out to check on them, only to have Akaza switching targets with ease. And this target, he doesn't mind attacking at all as he gave chase.

Or rather, Doma was skipping away... Which [name] soon patted onto Akaza's head as if asking him to stop and she had on a slight pout with tears welled up in her eyes. Given how she felt like Doma didn't want to play with them.

"Doma-nii-san doesn't want to play with us!" [name] whined out and Akaza raised an eyebrow in response as Gyutaro came over as well.

"Oh boohoo... Doma-nii-san doesn't want to play, what a meanie, right [name]?" Gyutaro asked and [name] nodded her head as Doma started to pale slightly as he watched [name] was crying, and Akaza had to raise his hand higher and patted her on the head.

"Doma-nii-san is a big meanie!" she yelled out.

"Big meanie!" Gyutaro added on as well, and soon came out Kokushibo who was holding out a lollipop to [name] and popped it into her mouth as he turned to look at Doma.

"Doma... You... Made [name]... Upset..." he whispered out and Doma could only raise his hands in defence. He had to do something before Muzan comes out of the house and he quickly thought of a way and immediately did he bring out his fans and flicked them open.

Using his power, he created objects from ice and showed it to [name] whose lavender eyes widened at how beautiful it is.

"Wahhhh!" she cooed out as Doma came closer despite Akaza's dislike for the Upper Moon Two to be that close to him, and he soon removed [name] from his shoulders and carried her in his arms where her tiny hand reached out to touch the object that Doma had made.

And her eyes widened as it dispersed into sparkles which [name] could only giggle at as she continued to suck on the lollipop that Kokushibo had given her.

"Attack?" [name] turned to look at Akaza whose smirk went wider as he placed [name] onto his shoulders once more and proceeded to chase after Doma once again, whereas Gyutaro could only shake his head and Kokushibo watched as they ran about in the gardens under the beautiful night sky.