❈ 13. ʜᴏᴍᴇ

"What do you mean she isn't home?! Where could she have gone?!" Kibutsuji Muzan yelled out as he felt enraged that [name] had gone missing ever since the day he had let her attend the festival on her own. He was on a rampage, hurting the Upper Moons terribly.

"I don't care. Fucking find her! She couldn't have gone far!"

--

"SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, SLOW! THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?! I GOT NO CLUE! YOUR STAMINA'S LOW AS HELL! THIS IS JUST BASIC RUNNING, MAN. IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THIS SLOW, BEATING AN UPPER MOON'S GONNA BE WITHIN A DREAM, OKAY?!" Tengen yelled out.

"HEY HEY HEY! I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LICK THE GROUND. IT'S NOT BREAK TIME YET, SO GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND!" Tengen yelled out as he swung the bamboo sword he held and smacked the demon slayers.

"Oh, man! It's been a while! I heard you fought another Upper Moon. I gotta say, the only people who are in tiptop shape around here are the lucky ones. So lemme just whip that lunky body of yours back to good condition!" Tengen spoke out as he looked towards Tanjiro.

"OKAY! I'LL DO WHAT I CAN!" Tanjiro spoke out with sparkling eyes.

"Are you sure about this, [name]?" Kyojuro asked as he held [name]'s hand tightly in his as they were walking towards the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps. [name] then nodded her head a little in response and Kyojuro tightened his hold on her.

Only to have her lavender eyes widened as she looked at the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she quickly hid behind Kyojuro instead as she was looking towards Amane.

She watched as Amane's eyes widened and started to well up in tears as she looked at [name] who was still peeking her head out from behind Kyojuro. Only to have [name]'s lavender eyes look down as she noticed Kiriya.

And the fact that she and Kiriya had a striking resemblance, only that their hairstyles were much different and how his eyes were plum in colour instead. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she watched as Amane started to break down before her, and somehow within her heart, she felt it aching.

Why was this woman crying?

"[name]... [name]... You're home..." she whispered out and [name]'s memory of the nightmares she had returned to her mind. The reason why she wanted to be brought back to her actual home, was because of those recurring nightmares.

Figuring it meant something.

"Nee-san... [name]-nee-san is home..." Kiriya whispered out as he walked up to [name] and tugged onto her kimono. [name]'s lavender eyes widened slightly as she looked at Kiriya, only to catch a glimpse of Rui on him, and she started to break down as she squats down and held Kiriya tiny hands in her larger ones.

"Welcome home, nee-san. Welcome home," Kiriya whispered out and [name] could only remain silent as she placed his hands against her forehead as tears rolled down her face. Her lavender eyes widened slightly as she felt a pair of arms hugging her tightly and she looked as Amane had come over and hugged her tightly.

"Our baby girl... You are home... You are finally home..." she whispered out and [name] could only swallow the lump in her throat as she remained silent. Removing a hand from Kiriya's, did she stretch her arm out and hugged Amane carefully.

"She's back?! The lost daughter of Oyakata-sama is brought home?!" yells were heard and the ground trembled as hordes of demon slayers were seen running towards the entrance of the Demon Slayer Corps, and [name] got frightened.

Only to watch as they got onto their knees before her as she continued to hug Amane and Kiriya in her arms. Her pink-tinted lips parted as Kyojuro walked over as well, joining his fellow Hashiras as he got onto his knee too.