Chapter Sixty: The Room of White Diamonds

-chapter sixty-
____________________

THE LAST time Feyre felt this bored was before she met Solace. Everything was uninteresting and times moves slow.

However, if she was back in her old group, with people who are either serious or trying horrible jokes, she would just keep quiet at the sides and wish for their death. Ngayon... nandiyan pa din naman wish niya pero hindi ang pagiging tahimik.

Because Solace's stupid bestfriend in real life is here.

And the word hate is not enough.

"I still can't believe why Solace will team up with you!" singhal ng gurang dahil puti na ang buhok. "You already have a thread in the forum where people state their complaints about you! Meanwhile, Solace has every good definitions!"

Sinamaan siya ni Feyre ng tingin. Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit palaging ang pagkaliit ng karisma niya ang laging pinupuntirya o ang isa siya sa worst player. Siguro iyon na lang ang maisip nilang pangbash dahil magaling na siya sa ibang larangan. She smirked at the thought. Speed, stealth, technique, name it and she excels at it. Just not human relations.

"For your information, I also have a thread labeled 'Feyre is so cool'."

Acrasia laughed at it. She found the idea too hilarious. She have heard of the girl from the day after launch, where a game master made ranks for the charisma points and she was listed among the lowest ones. Akala ni Acrasia noong una ay wala lang ito, baka low lang ang luck o hindi masiyadong nagpapakita sa mga tao, ngunit hindi nagtagal ay hindi man lang ito gumalaw sa puwesto!

However, Acrasia knows more. She saw Feyre fight. Doon niya nakita ang isa pang halimaw sa guild ni Reverie. A person who hides behind others but will kill you without knowing. A person who hides behind the shining warrior, Solace, and would later become the worst hunter. The brighter Solace shows her elegance and strength in fighting, the darker and larger the shadow where Feyre can move.

As long as Solace shines, Feyre can execute the perfect death. That's what Acrasia sees in their fights.

"Dream pa more," Acrasia scoffed.

"Totoo 'yon po," sabi ni Minerva. "Si Ate Solace ang nagmake."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Acrasia at natapilok siya kahit walang bato. "What?!"

Feyre gave a smirk. "Yeah. Solace made it and she was the first post. Guess what? Your bestfriend is a fan of mine."

Tinaasan siya ni Acrasia ng kilay. "Bakit, ikaw hindi ba?"

Nagsimula ulit na maglakad ang lima. Natigilan si Feyre sa likuran na nag-iisip. She tilted her head and looked up, frowning.

"Oo nga 'no..."

"Walang maghihintay sa'yo. Balakadiyan." malakas na tugon ni Voldmir sa kaniya.

Feyre looked at her group and a curse made it's way to her tongue. Aba't nauna na nga sila! Hindi man lang tumingin sa gawi niya si Minerva at Voldmir! Well, she's glad Voldmir still called her. At least may konsensiya naman pala itong isa.

Aisling watched them from the corner of her eye. This is the kind of people her cousin spends his time with - stalking at times. Hindi niya maimagine ang napakatahimik niyang pinsan na kasama ang sobrang ingay na mga ito. Even Solace who has a long patience gets angry, paano pa kaya ang pinsan niya?