Gender Reval

5 months later

Toni buttoned her blue and pink shirt then put on Atlas's blue vans.

It was the gender reveal party, She was anxious to find out the gender of the babies.

Toni placed Atlas on the floor as he led Toni out of the room.

Cheryl walked into the living room in the most beautiful dress. It showed off her big bump. It made both Atlas and Toni's jaw drop.

"W-wow, Cher... You-you... Wow." Toni stammered.

Cheryl blushed, picking up Atlas.

"Mommy pwetty." He said.

"Aww, thank you, Handsome." Cheryl kissed his cheek.

She turned to face her wife who was still stunned.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Cheryl asked as Atlas played with her hair.

"You look so beautiful." Toni whispered.

"Thank you, Love." The redhead smiled pecking Toni's lips.

Toni smiled, interlacing their hands as they went out into the back yard.

"Hey! She's here!" Jason smiled, going over to the couple.

He gently took Atlas from Cheryl.

"Thanks, JJ." Cheryl smiled as Toni led her to sit down.

"Looking beautiful, Mom." Leilani smiled as she and Trinty walked over to their table.

"Thank you, Angel. Where your brother and sister?" Cheryl asked.

"Serenity is chilling with Uncle sweets and Fangs. And Levi is shooting hoops with Lucas." Leilani responded, sitting down.

Some people brought gifts, all pinks, and blues.

Toni picked up a cupcake, biting into it.

"Babe! No! That's one of the genders reveal cupcakes! The regular ones are on that side!" Cheryl said.

"Oh shit..." Toni muffled.

Leilani grabbed a napkin, covering Toni's eyes as she grabbed the cake.

She looked like her heart race then quickly three it away.

"Ohh! What was it?" Camila asked.

Leilani shrugged, keeping her mouth shut.

------

Atlas stood on the table as Toni held his hands.

"Be careful, bubbas." Toni warned.

"Babe! Did you see this shirt Betty got?" Cheryl asked, bringing over the tiny onesie.

It was a blue onesie that had the baby's initials. (They already had names picked out)

"Aww, oh my God!" Toni cooed, holding Atlas to her side as she grabbed the small little onesie.

"It's newborn." Cheryl cooed with a pout.

Toni smiled, pecking her lips. "You are so adorable."

Cheryl blushed, kissing Toni again.

"Me!" Atlas pointed to himself.

"You want some love?" Toni asked, looking at Cheryl then Atlas.

Atlas giggled as Toni and Cheryl started to shower him with kisses all over to his face and neck.

-----

"It's time to reveal the genders!" Penelope yelled, gathering them all around.

Clifford handed Toni a big balloon as Serenity, Leilani, and Levi walked over to them with another big one.

"Thank you, my babies." Cheryl smiled, handing Atlas to Levi.

"Okay..." Toni took a deep breath, pecking Cheryl's lips before she popped hers.

Blue confetti fluttered everywhere.

Everyone cheered happily. Serenity jumped up and down happily.

"Yay!" Atlas clapped.

Toni and Cheryl hugged, smiling brightly.

Once Cheryl pulled away, she prepared to pop the balloon.

Toni held her hand, encouraging Cheryl.

Cheryl took a shaky breath, sighing before pushing the needle through the balloon.

Boom pink flew everywhere.

"Holy shit!" Leilani yelled, looking at her brother. What a coincidence, They started out with Fraternal twins of different sexes and now they finished it off with Fraternal twins of different sexes.

"Oh by God! This is amazing!!" Cheryl smiled, hugging Toni tightly. She then went to give Levi, Leilani, and serenity hugs before kissing Atlas's cheek.

"Yay! Girl!" Atlas cheered making Cheryl and Toni laugh.

Betty brought out a sign that said "Coming this July, Q.R.T & W.O.T!! Congratulations Choni!!"

"Awww!" They cooed.

@/Cheryl_Bombshell🔵

@/Cheryl_Bombshell: My precious babies are coming this July🥺💙💜