Recovering From The Final Problem

Silence. There was silence everywhere.
Sherlock had to handle with the worst flashbacks from his childhood, while he tried to be the loving father, parent, Rosie deserved. He tried to teach her everything about science and deduction.
The Holmes brothers still struggled with deleting of all the video material from the day in Sherrinford. They struggled with the final problem of their own memory.
The people around them helped them to come back to life, or better, to staying still alive after all the things which happened. The games, the emotional context...
They've put Eurus in a psychiatric facility. Mycroft was back in his office, to continue what he started -Playing the main role in British government.
Lestrade insisted that everything was still not their division.
Lestrade and Mycroft became friends after all that -which was very terrifying for Mycroft, the actual ice man.
Donavon and Anderson finally came out as a couple.
John and Rosie have become the closest friends for Sherlock. - They're almost a family now.
John went to work daily as a doctor in a local hospital.
Sherlock, John and Rosie peacefully lived at 221b together and Mrs. Hudson made still tea for them.