Truth serum

Synopsis:

Superhero/Villan au. I watched birds of prey yesterday (I don't like Harley Quinn as a character, I just fancy Margit Robbie) and most of Harley Quinn's outfits have major Vince Noir energy.

I'm tempted to make a part two for this, what do you think?
.

"They're a lot less feminine up close," Naboo remarked.

"I think it's a man" Bollo grumbled

Howard sighed, tieing their hands to the back of the chair

"Is it important?" He asked.

"No, but it just looks weird"  Bollo commented

He rolled his eyes "Wonderful insight"

"When's it gonna wake up?" Naboo asked impatiently

"They-"  Howard corrected "-will probably wake up soon."

"What did you even do to them? They've been out for like, an hour" Naboo asked

"Just the normal, hand-to-hand combat. Though this is the first time I've actually managed to knock them unconscious. They can take a hell of a beating. I'm surprised this is the first time they've actually passed out."

Naboo nodded "right, and you're sure they aren't dead?"

"Yeah, they're breathing"

"Right, are you sure this is the right guy? They look more like Bainbridge's harlot than a henchman"

"I'm sure of it, I've seen them before, they put up a hell of a fight. They've gotta be somehow inhuman, no normal person has that much endurance"

Naboo raised an eyebrow, but still spoke monotonously "What do you mean inhuman? What kind of inhuman are we talking? Undead? Shaman? Robot?"

"I don't know, but every time I knocked the bitch down they'd get back up. They could barely land a hit, mind. But I've never seen anything like it." Howard remarked

"Well, if what you say is true then perhaps they're meant to be like that? To wear you out?"

"That implies they're warming up for someone else, though they were alone"

"As far as you know" Naboo pointed out "maybe they weren't expecting you to win?"

"Wouldn't they step in?"

"Collateral damage" Naboo shrugged.

Their musings were disturbed by a groaning noise and the person stirring.

Howard grumbled something under his breath, grabbing their chin and tilting their head towards him.

He watched a pair of sky blue eyes flutter open.

"You're awake" Howard grumbled

"Good morning to you too" they mumbled

"So you are a bloke then" Naboo mumbled, taking a drag of the cigarette he'd been cradling.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

"Your outfit" Naboo pointed out

"You could use some style tips, Aladdin" he shot back.

"Why are you dressed like a woman?" Bollo asked

"It's high fashion, I'm part of Camden's modelling scene" he bragged

"Fashion isn't the priority right now, Who are you?"

"I'm Vee, who are you?"

"Vee? That's not a name, what's your real name?"