Chapter 7 ~ Lucky

Y/n's Point of View:

'AAHHHHHSHDFADSGHAESDGFADSJGFNASDKF' The only thought I'm able to form as Tanaka and I walk back to the gym, his arm slung around my waist.

'Is this real life? Am I really dating the guy I've been in love with for years?' I ask myself in disbelief.

I turn to him and see him looking ahead with a dorky smile on his face, making another one of my own creep up.

'Holy shit. I really am!' My smile grows wider.

"Hey Ryuu, so now that we're like...a couple, are we gonna tell the team?" I ask him.

"Are you kidding? Now that you're mine, I'm gonna make sure the whole world knows." His eyes glimmered with excitement.

'Oh wow.' I quickly pecked his cheek and told him I had to go to the bathroom real quick.

I ran into the restroom and stared at the blushing mess that was myself in the mirror.

"Play it cool Y/n, he's your boyfriend now you have to get used to things like this." I reassure myself.

My eyes widened as the memory of us kissing ran through my head. I buried my face into my hands, holding back a squeal.

'Oh my god, I have to tell F/n'

My fingers flew across the phone screen as I furiously dialed their number.

"Why did you wake me from my nap?" A tired voice asked through the phone.

"Sorry heheh, BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT," I practically screamed.

"Okay okay, stop yelling. What happened?" F/n asked, their curiosity peaked.

"So, ImayormaynotbedatingTanaka," I quickly mumble into the phone.

At first there was silence from the other line until, "WHATTTTT?! SINCE WHEN? HOW DID IT HAPPEN? OH MY GOD, GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS!"

I laughed, "I promise I'll give you all the details later, I gotta get back to the gym, plus I don't want to keep him waiting."

"Omg, he's waiting for you what are you even doing on the phone? Go, go!" They said while giggling.

"Pffft shut up, byeeee!" I said, hanging up.

I looked in the mirror one more time, did some finger guns, and walked out. I looked around but didn't see Tanaka anywhere. I figured he had to get back to the gym because I was taking a long time. 'Still, I wanted to walk back with him,' I sighed.

As I got closer to where the team was I heard yelling.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! Let the world know that, I, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, got a girlfriend before all of you losers! Yeahhhh, didn't think I could do it, did you? Well, look at me now... HA!"

I covered my mouth to try and stifle my laughs unsuccessfully. I walked up behind him and spoke up.

"So, I guess he told all of you without me, huh?" I playfully glared at Tanaka. 

"Y/N!" They yelled as I was bombarded hugs.

"I'm so glad you two finally got together!" "Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was going to happen at some point." Suga and Daichi said. Ugh, parents.

The rest of the team came up and congratulated me while I stood there, speechless at their never ending support. Before I could respond, Tanaka put an arm out in front of me protectively.

"Okay, everybody back up." He said turning to pull me into a side hug.

Daichi walked up and pried him off, dragging him away, "Oh shut up, let's go warm up."