Chapter 12 ~ Traning Camp Pt. 2

(sorry if there's like a lOT of time skips!)

Tanaka's Point of View:

Did that really just happen?

She...

She was...

ONLY WEARING A TOWEL?!?!

I stared at the ground, a smile slowly forming on my face. I raised my arms towards the ceiling and cheered, "I saw Y/n in only a towel!"

"This is the best day of my life." I mumbled to myself, looking in the direction she ran off. I do wonder why she ran off so quickly, but whatever. I buried my face into my hands, quietly fangirling until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"WHA?" I jumped in surprise and turned to see Hinata. "Tanaka? What are you doing out here?" He tilted his head.

I put my arm around his shoulders and led him back to the room, a wistful look in my eye, "Hinata, I think I became a man today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our first game today is against Nekoma. How did we do yesterday?" Coach Ukai asked, turning to Kiyoko.

"This will be our third set with Nekoma. Yesterday, we had two sets-" I heard Kiyoko talking, but my attention was all on Y/n.

I mean...can you blame me? She's everything a guy could ever want in a girl, not to be all sappy or anything. While I was staring, I caught her eye and sent her a wide smile.

Her eyes widened and she quickly looked at anything but me. Weird. Normally, she would at least smile back, or laugh. I love her laugh it's like-

Wait. Why did she look away? D-Did I do something wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Point of View:

God, I am so stupid.

"But, if we calm down and give it all we've got, we should be able to give them a good challenge." Coach Ukai directed.

Ha, calm down. Easy for you to say, coach. You're not the one who basically confessed your undying love last night.

"Hey, this is your first Nekoma game in a while right?" He asked Hinata and Kageyama. They nodded.

"Woo! Go beat 'em up!" I smiled at them.

"Right!"

They all ran to the court to start warming up. I kept glancing at Tanaka, only to see a small frown on his face. He seemed really deep in thought, which is...not normal for him.

He totally heard me last night. Shit. I probably ruined everything didn't I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to just focus on the game for now. I couldn't hold in my gasp when I saw the tall guy from Nekoma, Lev, block Hinata's spike.

"T-They actually stopped him!" I leaned over to look at the coaches.

"They totally just shut down that quick attack." Takeda said. He was as amazed as I was.

"Nekoma's always been pretty good at reacting to that quick attack. On top of that, that newbie middle blocker's height and quick reaction time are amazing." Ukai added.

I nodded and laughed, "Volleyball is so crazy."

I noticed Kenma talking to Lev on the other side of the court. Knowing him, he's probably already figured out what Kageyama and Hinata would do next.