Chapter 14 ~ Simp

Y/n's Point of View:

"Awesome! Leaving in the middle of the night is so exciting!" Hinata exclaimed.

I lazily lifted my head up from Tanaka's shoulder and glanced between Hinata and Kageyama, "Oh right, you guys got there late last time."

"Well, we're scheduled to arrive early in the morning tomorrow. Coach and I will be taking turns driving," Takeda smiled.

Coach Ukai yawned, "Sorry if I fall asleep." I yawned back as the boys yelled, "Sir!"

Takeda sweat dropped, "It's the middle of the night, try not to be so loud!"

Daichi rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh, sorry, habit."

"Everyone got all your luggage?" I drowned out the rest of the talking and wrapped my arms around Tanaka's torso. He looked at me with a stupid grin on his face and laughed, "Awfully cuddly Y/n."

I groaned, shoving my face into his neck, "Oh shut up, I'm tired."

Noya walked over to us, "Come on Tanaka, let's show 'em what we're made of!"

"Heck yeah, Noya!"

Daichi and I sighed at the same time, "Stop yelling." "Just shut up and get on the bus."

I grabbed Tanaka's hand and dragged him towards the bus as he continued yelling back to Noya. I quickly pushed him into a seat and slumped down next to him.

He looked at me with a soft smile, "You're really that tired?" I groaned and shrugged, "I don't even know why."

He laughed lightly, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and drawing me to him. "Well, we'll probably all fall asleep on the way there anyways...except for Hinata."

He continued, "So just go ahead and sleep." He puffed his chest out slightly and looked out the window stoically, "I'll protect you."

I leaned my head on his shoulder while laughing, "You're such a dork."

"Yeah, but I'm your dork and you love me."

I smiled as my eyes fluttered closed, "True."

A soft kiss was planted on my forehead and I heard an "I love you too" as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Where's the sky tree?!" Hinata yelled as we stepped off the bus.

"Uhhh," I started to tell him that we weren't near it when he interrupted me again. "WOAH! ISN'T THAT TOKYO TOWER?" He pointed out.

I turned to him with a blank face as Kenma said, "That's just a transmission tower."

Kuroo came over and threw his arm around my shoulder, smirking, "Hey, what's the deal? Do you guys not have steel towers in Miyagi? I'm pretty sure I've heard this conversation before."

I pushed his arm off, "Oh ha ha." Daichi looked at Kuroo, who was still grinning, "Sorry that, to us country folk, all steel towers in Tokyo look like the Tokyo Tower!"

Suga joined in, "Uh, that's a bit unreasonable."

Hinata bounded over to me and pointed up at the school, "We're gonna be in a different high school than last time!" I gave him an excited smile, "I know!"

Kenma commented, "All the summer training camps are held in Shinzen. It's nice and cool here."

I flinched when he smacked my arm, "Ow! What the hell Ken-"

He pulled his hand away revealing a dead mosquito, "There's a lot of bugs though."

"Hinata!" A voice yelled out. We turned to see Lev running towards us. "Have you grown any taller yet?" He laughed and slowed to stop.