Chapter 11 ~ Training Camp Pt. 1

(I just want to clarify that Yachi will not be in this book. I love her, but three managers feels like too much lolll)

Y/n's Point of View:

"Is that-"

"Could it be?"

"The Skytree!!" I saw Tanaka and Noya shouting at a transmission tower. I love them, but wow are they dumb sometimes. I shook my head, quietly laughing.

"No, that's just a regular old steel tower." One of the Nekoma members said, making Kuroo do his infamous hyena laugh.

I walked up to Kuroo, slapping the back of his head. "Why do you laugh like that?" I asked, giggling.

"Wha- Like what? That's just how I laugh!" He defended, rubbing the spot where I hit him.

I flinched when I heard the two idiots yelling again, "YEAHHHH! WE'RE IN TOKYO!" I shrugged and joined in, "YEAHHHH!"

Tanaka skipped over to me. "You're the best girlfriend ever," He squished my cheeks, and planted a kiss on my puffed out lips. I swatted his hands away, grinning, "I know."

Kuroo spoke up, "Hey wait, aren't you guys missing people?"

I turned to him, "Yeahhhhhh, about that..."

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

Noya held his paper, "This is the true power..." Tanaka walked up with his, "Of the..."

I jumped in, holding my grade up, "Second years!!!!"

We all posed and Suga started to talk, "I wouldn't brag, the cut off was a 40 and you three barely passed."

"Suga really knows how to hit where it hurts, huh?" I mumbled, slumping back down. I walked up to Kageyama and Hinata who were both kneeling on the floor in despair. "Hey, it's okay guys, don't be too sad!" I patted both of their backs.

"Huh? Hinata failed English?" Suga asked, looking at his test.

"What? I thought you studied it a lot, what happened?" I questioned.

"All of his answers were off by one question," Tsukishima said. 'Oh man, that's the worst,' I shook my head, my nose wrinkling up in thought.

"You're cute when you do that N/n," Tanaka smiled widely.

I looked at him, confusion evident on my face, "Do what?"

"That thing."

"What thing?"

"THAT-"

"Shut up!" Daichi interrupted us, "Kageyama failed Japanese?"

"Hey, don't get too upset, there will be other away games-" Suga started.

"How are we gonna get to Tokyo now?! Should we run?" "Yeah, or bike." We all turn to see Kageyama and Hinata, plotting with scary looks on their faces.

Tanaka took a step towards them, "Hey, dorkwads." They turned to him and he just smirked. Oh god, I think I know where this is going.

~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~

"Oh so the power duo had to stay and take supplementary lessons." Kuroo said coolly.

I nodded, "Mhm, pretty much."

I jumped when a voice rang out, "WOAHHHAHHAHH! I FORGOT THERE WERE TWO MANAGERS. I'M NOT WORTHY OF SUCH A BLESSING." Kiyoko held a protective arm out in front of me.

"Take a good look, Tora... This is what Karasuno's true ability looks like." Tanaka said walking towards us with a smug look. He stood in front of us and held his arms out. I could've sworn I saw a halo of light surrounding him.