Chapter 16; Cottage in the Woods

Comment your predictions on how you think this book will end (there will be 3 books total!) I really want to know ^^

- THIRD PERSON POV -

You could just barely see the sun as Shuichi and Kokichi found their way into the middle of the woods. Shuichi was rather frightened, however Kokichi seemed to be having a great time. The violette was pointing at all different kinds of trees, leaves, and flowers and pointing out what they are and their roll in the ecosystem.

Shuichi didn't know where the gremlin got all of this knowledge, but he decided not to question it.

Soon enough they had reached a clearing, where a small wooden cottage laid. "There it is! Two bedroom two bathroom already furnished home! It's perfect!" Kokichi spoke, dragging Shuichi towards the door behind him.

"W-Wait!" Shuichi shrieked, his voice going up an octave as he did. "Who's house is this?!"

Kokichi giggled, opening the front door with ease. "No one's! It's abandoned!"

The gremlin let go of Shuichi, running inside with no hesitation. Shuichi, however, was very hesitant. He walked in slowly, peeking his head in before his body and looking around. There were no lights; only candles. There was a couch in the living room but no TV. And a few doors were scattered around the house. There were no stairs, so it was one-floor.

As Shuichi finally walked in, he flinched when the door was slammed harshly behind him. When he turned around, it was just Kokichi. "Goodness, Kokichi, you scared me..."

Said violette only giggled, grabbing on to Shuichi again and pulling him over to the couch. He sat on the detective's lap.

Suddenly, Kokichi has smirked, straddling Shuichi as he had once before. "Y'know, it's been a while since we had alone time like this~"

————
Next chapter is smut again because I said so ❤️✨