Chapter 16.5; Alone Time

SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT
I tried to put a slightly nsfw image at the top (LITERALLY NOTHING WAS VISIBLE AT ALL.) and Wattpad said 'no' so enjoy this Among Us screenshot I have instead.

- THIRD PERSON POV -

Shuichi's face turned deep red,"W-Well... what do you w-want to do..?"

Kokichi smirked, biting his lip and pulling on Shuichi's collar to bring him closer. "I want to ride you until we both pass out~"

Those words made blood rush directly to Shuichi's face. And his dick. "I-I wouldn't mind that..."

The gremlin giggled, unbuttoning Shuichi's shirt and throwing it off of him, before doing the same to himself.

Kokichi stood up, pulling Shuichi up as well and dragging him to the bedroom once again. The whole situation gave both boys déjà-vu, as it was rather similar to the first time they had made love.

Once in the bedroom, Shuichi laid down on his back as Kokichi straddled him. "My beloved Shuichi is so sexy~ I want him inside of me~!"

However, it seemed as though Shuichi had other plans. For the moment, at least.

The detective had flipped over their positions, so now Kokichi was on the bottom and Shuichi hovered over him. This caused Kokichi to flush red; a rather rare occurrence, really.

"Sh-Shuichi?"

Said male offered no response, kissing Kokichi deeply. Of course, it's not like the shorter minded. Why would he? Maybe a dominant Shuichi would be an interesting experience!

As the detective pulled away from their open-mouthed kiss, he moved down to Kokichi's neck. The small bites and nibbles he left all over the smaller boy's neck made Kokichi moan.

Ouch..?
Kokichi felt a sharp pain on his neck, which could only mean that Shuichi had bitten him. Ow..? But somehow it felt good, so he let out a mix of a whine and a moan. And holy shit did that turn Shuichi on even more.

"S-Saihara-Chan! When did you get so good at this?"
"I learned from you."

And now Kokichi was red at the unexpected complement. But he quickly pushed how flustered he was away.

Suddenly they were both as naked as they were the day they were born. They had torn their clothes off so quickly, dazed from how much they both wanted the other.

Shuichi was about to begin preparing Kokichi, when he was suddenly stopped. "No, no, g-go in raw~"
Shuichi had to say he wasn't too surprised.

"Well, if you insist~"

Over and over, the sound of skin slapping together and loud moans filled the room. Minutes passed; they felt like hours. Hours and hours of pure bliss, pure love.

And eventually, it was all over as the two both came, each moaning out the other's name in euphoria. Shuichi had came deep inside Kokichi, and Kokichi had came all over both of their chests.

They both collapsed on the bed, panting as they caught their breathe.

Silence... For a moment...
Then...

"Wanna go for round 2?"

--

ok no more smut it story time now that was the last smut chapter of book 1
ALSO
Sorry this took a million years!
I was grounded and it's hard for me to use Wattpad on a chromebook because there's no way to know if I made a spelling or grammar mistake.
<3 adios