Chapter 17; A Child

Yeah ❤️

no it isnt mpreg gross

TW; CHILD ABUSE WITH MILD DESCRIPTION (will be told when it's about to happen) AND MILD VIOLENCE

- THIRD PERSON POV -

It had been one week since the two on the run had decided to live in the woods. Kokichi and Shuichi had to go out into the forest to try and find some obscure shop they could get food from. Kokichi insisted something was nearby, yet Shuichi was skeptical.

So, in boredom as they walked along a makeshift path they began making when they first arrived, Kokichi was singing. Singing what? Basically anything and everything.

"AAAnnnndd I'm waaaaalking wiiiith myyyy soooulmaaaaate looking for a stooooore! The suuun hurts myy eeeeeeeeyyyesssss and I don't think I can waalk anymooooooore! Leaves crunch under my feeet and the birds aaare siiiingi-"
But that was when Shuichi abruptly cut him off.
"Kokichi... Hold on a second."
"Wha-?! You don't like my singing?!"
"No! That's not it at all... Just... listen."

Both of them had stopped in their tracks, suddenly becoming completely silent. That was when the muffled yells of anger and fear were heard from a distance away.

Kokichi looked at Shuichi and whispered, almost as if the ones causing the screams could here them though they were too far away. "What is that..?"
"It sounds like someone's getting hurt..." Shuichi replied, just as fearful as Kokichi.

They both ran in the direction of the screams, the noise led far off the trail of random scattered rocks and sticks they had created, the screams got louder and louder until eventually they could see the source from behind a tree.

WARNING! ABUSE STARTS HERE.

A small girl ran around a random clearing around a puddle, a large woman chasing her around. Whatever it was, it seemed like no game of tag. The small girl was screaming in fear, her clothes were dirty and torn. In the torn areas, small amounts of blood could be seen spilling out of her skin. She had no shoes on. And the woman was wearing a skin-tight red dress - which didn't seem to complement her at all - and attempting to chase the child around with heels on.
The woman screamed. "GET OVER HERE YOU FUCKING BRAT. I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"
In response, the girl let out a scream of bloody murder,"NO! P-Please! LEAVE ME ALONE!'

"DO NOT TALK TO YOUR MOTHER THAT WAY YOU UNGRATEFUL PEICE OF SHIT."

ABUSE DESCRIPTION ENDS

Kokichi and Shuichi made eye contact, and they both understood what was going on. Neither liked it, obviously.

They stepped out from behind the tree at the same time, Shuichi ran towards the girl and Kokichi ran towards the woman.

"W-What the hell?! Who are you two?!" The woman looked confused, stepping back. "Wait... I've seen you both.. On the news.. YOU TWO ARE CRIMINALS ON THE RUN!"

Shuichi glared at her. "Yes. However, you're a woman abusing her daughter. It seems both physically and verbally, possibly even neglectfully, too. You're actions are punishable by law just as much as our are. I suggest you get out of here now and go back to wherever you came from."

"And what will happen if I don't?" She spat out the last word, as if it were poison.

Now it was Kokichi's turn to shine!
"Oh? If you don't leave this girl alone? You'll be forced to indure a life of pain and suffering, get abducted into my gang where I will have control over all of your actions! I can command my pawns to put you under as much torture I deem needed! So, unless you'd like that faith, you'll get your stinky ass out of here by the time I count to three. Do I make myself clear?"

The woman ran before Kokichi could even say 'one'.

The small girl was on the ground, trembling, crying. Shuichi and Kokichi were about to comfort her when she passed out. Whether it was from exhaustion or bloodloss, who knows? Nevertheless, Shuichi caught her and lifted herup in his arms.

"I think we should just... go home for today. We can scavenge for things whenever.."
"Agreed..!"