My heart belongs to you

My Heart Belongs To you

Dear jungkook,

                     I am writing this because some day I want you to read this. This is my first love letter to the man who owns my heart .

He is my Penchant ........
He is my my Knight in shinning armour..
He is my Lover  ............
He is my Inamorato ..............
He is my Beloved ...........
He is my Light ....................
He is my Everything .............
He is my Guardian Angel............................
He is my Real ......................................

I don't know from where to start this
So I'm starting from here I thank God every day because he blessed me with you . I don't remember the first time I felt this way I don't know what was the time, or place or when I get to find out my feelings for you . But for me I think It was forever I love you . Words can't show my affection,  my love towards you .

                 You are that dream
   I have which I want to came
                true once in my life .

Even I Love you is a simple word . I will fight for you ,will compromise for you .
Even if I had to hurt myself in the way I will surely do it without a doubt in a heartbeat . You are special to me .
You are my Soulmate.

I think I'm the hopeless romantic person I am writing my first letter about Him, And Fuck I'm nervous so much .
I always dream about you know , Silly me how can you know what I'm thinking about you . But I'm never tired of thinking about you . I can't just unlove him just because he doesn't love me back .

I didn't know what to talk and wrote about you because whenever I try to think about you my mind just goes off.
But here I'm still trying.

The Great Jeon Jungkook the heartthrob of the school . Girls drop at their knees and worship you .And I am just like them. I lost my heart to him .

Maybe we should thank your daddy for his genes, because I can tell you didn't get it form your Mom.

You never give me your attention much , but I'm not complaining. I guess I also don't want attention , and I am sure I don't like being center of attention.

" But the truth is if I could be someone
     I will choosed you over everyone ".

I think it's enough But for now ......

We will do this very often where I will
Open my heart to you but in words
Because i can't say it in front of you  .......