Chapter 43

Quick one you guys!

As you know, I'm currently working on stuff for 'Blacker Than That' so I need you all to bare with me!

That also means that I will be needing anyone who wants to get involved to play some characters.

If you're interested, please *comment and then dm me!*

I can't stress how important it is for you to do it in that order.

That way, I can write in your username properly and I'm not in confusion when I'm dm'ed.

The same rules that were used in this book, apply!

Thank you x
***

Violet Ankamah's POV

"Do you need me to pick you up?" I ask Te'Ariya down the phone.

"Nah, don't worry about that. Khyri will drop me off" she says.

She has news and wants to meet up with Kea and I at her favourite restaurant, so we're all going.

I make my way to the restaurant in my car, not having enough time to go home and change out of my work clothes.

I step out of the car and I approach the restaurant, glancing at myself in one of the windows.

^^ Violet's fit

^^ Violet's fit.

I step into the restaurant and I am met with a waiter.

I give him the table name and I'm led to the table where Te'Ariya is seated.

She looks up as I approach, with a smile and I immediately notice a glow on her.

She seems happy.

She stands up and we hug each other, before sitting down.

"It's good to see you Vi and do I have tea for you!" She says, making a face.

I chuckle.

She takes a sip of her drink that she's ordered, placing her phone on the table.

I also put my phone down.

We usually do this so that we can pay proper attention to each other.

"Kea will be here in a minute. Do you want to to order a drink?" She asks.

I nod, and as if on cue, the waiter from earlier asks me if I'd like to order a drink.

I give him my order and then I thank him, turning my attention back to one of my best friend.