Chapter 1: New Life

Author's Note:

This Story is still in process you might encounter a lot of errors, typographical errors and grammatical errors. Some of the phrases were written in Hangul (Korean Language) you might encounter an error to this, your Author was born in the Philippines which means not fluently good but will definitely study and learn it.

Disclaimer:

First time to write a Story, y'all might get a notification about an update but with the same Chapter, which means I did edit that Chapter because of some matter.

Some of the Characters information or personalities were made by my crazy mind. It means it was not totally the same as #TWICE personal background especially their families. I hope you all understand.

THANK YOU.

DON'T FORGET SUPPORT OUR GIRLS!

Twitter Account: @itsmefortwice

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom I gotta go." I said while rushing down the stairs after I got dressed.

I went down to the kitchen and saw Mom preparing our food for breakfast. I feel bad not being able to sit or at least eat breakfast with her. I just took a sip of water from the glass at the top of the counter.

"Mom I'm sorry but I should go, I don't want to be in trouble in the first day of class." I said and kissed her cheek. I did not wait for her answer and hurriedly went outside to my car. 

"Can't you at least take a small bite before you leave? It is bad for your health you are not supposed to leave with an empty stomach." She shouted from the kitchen enough for me to hear what she said.

I was about a half way reaching our door when I realized that I don't have my car key but before I could turn my back to get it, I saw Mom holding on her left hand the car key while raising it in the air and on the other a sandwich that she packed.

I smiled at her, took the key and sandwich from her and kissed her again on her cheek and bid my goodbye.

While on my way to school I finished my sandwich in no time, god knows how it even happened, eating while driving, but I have done it safely. Even though I am in a rush I still managed to drive as carefully as I could. I am always careful, EXTRA CAREFUL, especially when it comes to driving, which made me late after all to our first day of School.

I am a student, a college student from International University of Korea I ended up here because  of my parents decided to moved and lived here for good. It was a year ago, well at first I was against the idea of moving here you can't blame me though, I was born in Texas and raised in Japan, complicated right? Well I am used to it, adapting the new environment, meeting new people and especially the culture and the language is my biggest challenge, I had a hard time in the process at first but because of the humiliation that I had been through the moment I step my feet on that school it motivates me to learn hanguel.

FLASHBACK

"You've been living in Japan and was born in Texas, and learned those languages but it is hard for you to learn hanguel? 바보(stupid)!!!" then that person pushed me to get out of her way that caused me to stumble and lose my balance, when I looked at my back there were other students pointing and laughing at me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shrugged those thoughts off of my head and realized that I'm already in front of our University. I thought it might took at least an hour drive but I was wrong. Then I looked for the best spot to park my car, I am very lucky that the parking lot of this University is really huge which will not give you a hard time just to look for a better spot for your car, you know what I mean right?