CHAPTER 6: Bro-ken

DAHYUN'S Pov

I've been here many times at Nayeon unnie's place, it doesn't change at all, the light atmosphere still remains. I remember the day when Jihyo unnie invited me to come along with her because she needed a hand to take care of the drunk Nayeon because she said she was sick and tired doing it alone, it was a year ago. To be honest, that was the day when our friendship becomes tighter and also the day I lost my bestfriend.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting at the back of our class when I heard my phone beep sound indicating that I received a message from someone, I was lucky only few of my classmates heard it. I automatically get it on my pocket and put it on a silent mode. Then I saw Jihyo unnie's name appeared in my notification.

From: Mother Thomas :D

Dahyun-ah~~|

 "네 지효 언니(Yes Jihyo unnie)?"

Are you free tonight? I need someone right now, and you are the person that comes to my mind who I can trust the most for this.|

When I received her last message I excused myself and told our professor that I needed to go to the comfort room for a minute.

While I was heading towards the Univ's comfort room I dialed Jihyo unnie's number and just a seconds she answered it right away.

"언니 왜(Why unnie)? Are you okay? something happened?"

"No I'm fine, it's just that, I'm here with unnie right now, she's drinking nonstop, can you please come here after your class?." I heard Nayeon unnie's laugh from the other line, she was mumbling some words that I could not hear properly, but what I heard made me stop on my track.

"Jeongyeon-ah~ 유정연 왜(Yoo Jeongyeon why)?  hahahahaha-"

Jeongyeon? Yoo Jeongyeon? do I heard it right? or not? I got back on my senses when I heard Jihyo unnie's voice from the other line.

"Dahyun-ah~? are you still there?"

"네(Yes)~ Well, yeah! Just text me the exact address, I'll be there right away after my class."

"고마워 다현아 (Thank you Dahyun)~"

"네(Okay)~" then she hanged up.

When I reached the Univ's comfort room, I immediately entered and I looked myself at the mirror and tried to process what I just heard from Nayeon unnie.

"Yoo Jeongyeon? is she referring THAT Yoo Jeongyeon? Unbelievable! What a small world huh?" I said to myself in frustration and I heard one of the cubicles door opened.

I looked at my back and saw this 바보(fool), speaking of, after how many months being MIA. I was looking at her the whole time, waiting for her to notice me. When she did, there were lots of emotions visible through her eyes. I was looking at her with lots of questions, but I remained muted.