CHAPTER 12: Comeback

DAHYUN's Pov

I found out that this floor consist four rooms, which is I guess the biggest private rooms exclusive only for those patient who can afford it. Which is basically the reason why Chaeyoung's room is here. Chaeyoung came from a wealthy family, she is the one who has the wealthiest family among us, but Mina unnie came, so Chaeyoung is in the second now, obvously. 

When we were riding the lift I realized that Jihyo unnie did not tell us which room Chaeyoung is. So I have to call her to asked. After I hanged up and knowing Chaeyoung's room number we immediately went there after we got off the lift. We knocked many times but we did not get any response. I was worried that I could not even hold back the fear that I felt and I was trembling as hell. Nayeon unnie is the one who called Jihyo unnie, she tells everything that were here knocking on Chaeyoung's room for so long and we did not get any response from the latter. 

After that call we saw Jihyo unnie with his Dad and a Nurse approaching us in a hurry. The Nurse immediately opened the door with keys she was holding and there was no Chaeyoung in there, I was worried that I almost cried in fear that there might something happened to my best friend again but when we were about to leave the room to look for her, she was already standing in the door with a shocked on her face. She also wears a cast for her hand and a bandage on her head. She has a small cuts on her face but she looks fine compare the last time we saw her fighting for her life. 

I got confused where the hell she goes with that condition she was not supposedly walking around because she is still in the recovering stage. We thanked Jihyo unnie's Dad and the Nurse for being attentive when it comes to this kind of emergency situation.

Before Doctor Park leave he made sure to check Chaeyoung's condition first, he checked her vital sign, her casted hand and everything that needed to be checked before he left. We were waiting for them to finish it while we were sitting on the sofa. When Doctor Park was done we thanked him before he leaves.  This little kid kept talking and talking while Momo unnie and Sana unnie was just looking at her while their mouth wide opened while Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie and me are just there looking at Chaeyoung face palming. 

"Here we go again." I said to myself knowing how naughty and talkative this little cub.

"She is really different from the first time we saw her." I heard Momo unnie whispered to Sana.

"She is different from what you heard and what you saw, the person who knew her the most are the three of us, I mean originally four but yeah." I said shrugging my shoulders, I saw Nayeon unnie rolled her eyes while Jihyo unnie was smiling at what the latter's did.

"First of all could you please shut your mouth up? It's irritating. Second, why the hell you leave your room? You're supposedly laying on her bed and do nothing, for your fast recovery." I said while looking at this person who kept talking nonsense.

"Dad was here, he asked me to meet him on the lobby since he was in a hurry." She said while looking at me smiling.

"Eeeeeee?! why? what kind of visit was that? from your own Dad? it looks like it was your obligation to meet him on the lobby, you are the patient not him." Momo unnie blurted out that causes her to received a slight smack on her arm from Sana unnie.

"Sorry." Momo apologized right away.

"No it's okay, I thought I have no one since unnies and I are not in good terms. As much as I don't want to see my Dad still I had to, to at least gain some strength from him even if it was a fake affection from the both of us." Chaeyoung said while she was looking at her hands that was on her lap.