CHAPTER 2: Who are you?

Author's Note:

Hi Everyone I just decided to put POV here starting on this Chapter just for you guys not to get confused.

Please continue to support my first ever fanfic story, and this story is for those people who support Twice.

Spread the love and good vibes~

P.S Some of the names of the character are created by me it means some of the character names are unrelated to Twice, so please understand your Author's decision.

Follow me on twitter: @itsmefortwice

--------------------------------------------------------------

SANA's POV

"What the hell Momo! I told you to sleep early last night because we need to wake up earlier for our first day in I.U.K look at us now. We are running like a retard. On the first day of school, we are supposed to look good or at least presentable. But look at us now our hair is a mess." I said in frustration, I woke up early in the morning to dress nicely and to look good just to get a good impression from other students but luckily I ended up like this.

"I thought we still have time that's why I just take a nap for awhile, 미안해(sorry)." She apologized while we were still running like crazy, to the point where our hair is literally all over our faces. I know that she really feels sorry but it is still so frustrating, I mean the situation that we are in right now because I hate running.

When we are about a few meters away from the other student, I saw a familiar figure who was also rushing towards where me and Momo are heading.

"Moguri, look, it is Mina right?" I said while pointing in the girl's direction.

"Ow! I'm not sure, why don't you try call her name, and if she turns then it is definitely Mina." She said with a matter of fact while running out of breathe and stop for awhile just to catch up some air.

"Wow, Moguri is not dumb right now, you still using that big brain of yours, HAHAHAHAHA." I replied while patting her head just to tease her.

"Yah!" She was about to hit me but before she could lay her hand on me, I continued running and called Mina.

"Minaaaaaa~" I shouted just for her to hear me and to get her attention.

She turned towards my direction looking for that person who called her name. When our eyes met I knew that she recognized me because when I waved and smiled at her she did the same. When I looked ahead of her I saw that there was a person in front of her that she might be going to bump if I wouldn't stop her. But before I could do that, I already saw her colliding into that person, she automatically catches Mina but still, they both lose their balance. That person ended up at the bottom and Mina on top of her.

"Hmmmm." I shrugged that dirty thought of mine and dragged Momo with me to where Mina and that person is. I immediately help Mina to get back on her feet while that person help herself to stand on her own. I was worried about Mina not realizing that we did not help that person.

"Mina are you okay?" I asked her right away while checking her if  she got hurt somewhere.

"No, no. I'm fine." She said stopping me for checking her out.

When I realized that the person who she bumped into and catches her is still there. I was about to thank that person but when I looked at Mina's back, I recognized that person right away and wanted to be gone immediately. I was so shocked and doesn't even have a chance to speak. It feels like all my senses are gone and even my soul leaves my body.