CHAPTER 3: Unknown

SOMEONE's POV

"HELP!!! HEEEEEELPP!!! I'm scared!!! Please help meeeeee!!!! I'm scared!!!!!! 엄마(mom)!!! 아빠(dad)!!!!" I shouted while crying even though I know no one could hear me.

I tried to move my hands and feet but I couldn't, my body was trembling from the coldness and pain, my throats were dry. I was desperately moving my body to escape but it didn't work, being a small kid and trapped with this kind of place I couldn't handle it I was desperate to leave this place, it scares me the most.

"엄마(mom)!!! I'm scared!!!!" I shouted again while crying.

"YAH!!!!! 아무도 당신을들을 수 없었습니다(no one could hear you)!!!!! So stop shouting and crying, you are just making my head hurts even more!!!!" the scary guy said.

"엄마(mom)!!! I'm sca-" before I could finished it and asked for help again, someone hit my head with a hard object, and a hot liquid keeps dripping from my head down to my cheeks.

I lifted my head to looked the person's face but I couldn't see it properly since my vision gets blurry. I hold onto his dirty shoes and begged to let me go.

"Please le-" before I could finished it darkness consumed me.

"YAH!! YOU BAWD GUY!!!"

MOMO's POV

While looking at the door where the loud bang sound came from a small girl walking towards our direction with not just having a cold but strong aura, you could tell it because it was all over her, it surrounds her. I thought I will not gonna meet her again because I prayed for it since I saw how emotionless she was earlier but being an unlucky person I am, here she is. This girl really creeps the hell out of me, the atmosphere around her is scary, the coldness that she has it feels like when you move an inch closer towards her you would not have definitely had a chance to retreat yourself back you might freeze yourself from the coldness that she has and become a statue.

"Cute."

I looked at the person beside me which is Mina, she blurted it out and made me back to my senses maybe it is not just me, everyone in this studio averted their gazes towards her.

She couldn't even lift her head up because of being embarrassed. It made me laugh because you can really tell that she's embarrassed from what happened, Mina looked at me and I just shrugged it off.

From my peripheral vision I saw Mina looked at someone again, I guess she was looking at Shorty again, you know the small girl that looks like a baby cub, because she's short you know.

"So before we start I want you all girls to introduce yourself, tell us about your hobbies or anything that you could share to us comfortably." that's when me and Mina both looked at Mr. Park, you know what, being an introvert person that I am and always be, this situation terrifies me, and from the looked on Mina's face we are the same.

"You know what I hated this kind of situation where all the attentions are on you, maybe when the right time comes I can overcome it, because I have to." She said and sighed in defeat since we don't have a choice but to do it anyway.

"나도(me too)." I don't have a strength answering her because I am worried by looking at everyone who was standing one by one after the other one is finished introducing themselves.