CHAPTER 7: Memories

SANA's Pov

"아니야~ 괜찮아~ Let's separate for now I know Dahyun will take good care of you, take care you two, okay?" I said then continue celebrating with Mina and Nayeon unnie.

Maybe I should keep whatever this stupid emotions that I'm feeling right now. That's good for me and better for all of us.

Nayeon unnie's place is so clean and has a light atmosphere, a place where you could get a very nice sleep because it is so comfy, I can't explain it but that the vibe that you can feel the moment you step your feet here. The moment we entered her unit, it screams Nayeon unnie's other side, it is very different from her bubbly and talkative side, I guess this is her true personality, simple, quite and peaceful.

FLASHBACK

"와~ your place is so nice unnie." I said while looking every where. It is not that huge but it is not the small either. The white walls screams simplicity, a minimalist furniture really got my attention.

"고마워요 사나야~" She said then took the cake in my hand. Then I saw Dahyun doing the same thing, looking everywhere smiling from time to time, it seems like she was reminiscing things while holding those bags.

"Cute." I said to myself and smiled.

"I like the interior and the furniture, it is so simple, it seems like the person who's living here is humble, but guess what, it is a total different from that." Mina said from nowhere that made me jumped from my position and when her words processed to my head it made me laughed.

Mina is a kind of person that did not talk much, she is very timid, but her elegance screams her status in life, that she came from a higher class. Which is true.

"I heard it Mina-yah!" Nayeon unnie said then headed to where Dahyun was.

I was looking for Jihyo when I heard laughter from somewhere and it came from Dahyun's direction, I could only see the back of Momo and Nayeon unnie while I could fully see Dahyun's face having a hilarious reactions now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Dahyun-ah~ your reactions says it all, you don't have to open your mouth just to tell us what were you thinking." Momo said while laughing her ass out. I smiled from Momo's statement, well, she's right. Totally right.

I couldn't see Nayeon unnie's reactions to what Momo said but I could clearly see her back and shoulders moving up and down from laughter. Well who wouldn't? You could tell through Dahyun's facial expressions right now that she did not like whatever she heard from Nayeon unnie. Then someone speak from somewhere that made the all of us turn our head towards her direction.

"Everyone enough, let's gather here for awhile." she said and pointed at the living room, she came from I guess the kitchen.

Since Mina and I are closest from the living room, we made our way through it but Nayeon unnie popped up from somewhere and made her way first while swaying those bags that she was holding, we waited for her to sit first before me and Mina seated from her both sides. I did not even give a single attention to what Jihyo was saying because my attention were focused to this specific person not knowing that I was looking at her the whole time. I heard Nayeon unnie speak that made me brought to my senses, I immediately took my gaze away from her afraid that someone might notice it.