Introduction:

The Trailer can be found at the top. 

Khloe Silvers was a born hunter. Her family's legacy meant everything to her and she would stop at nothing to achieve her goal, even if that meant betraying her friends, her family, the boy she'd fallen in love with. It would mean she'd have to choose a side and she was prepared to choose what's best for her. Khloe wasn't always prepared for this sort of job, in fact she was totally against the idea at first but her parents managed to convince her to do what's right; To protect Beacon Hills.

Her parents took Khloe away to train. They enrolled her into a hunting school, to learn everything she needed to know about the supernatural. She didn't expect to see as many teenagers as she did. It was surprising how many people hated the supernatural. Khloe didn't know how to feel about it, she just knew she needed to obey her parents. Leaving her best friend Stiles Stilinski was the hardest decision she'd ever had to make which destroyed their entire friend-ship.

You see, Khloe told Stiles the truth about why she had to leave but he couldn't believe she actually decided to go. He couldn't believe she would choose her legacy over their friend-ship. Khloe broke to pieces the day she left him but she soon got over it after meeting her father's best friends' son Kyle who she became close to. They did everything together to the point they became an item but that soon shattered when she realised how she really felt. She only ever saw Kyle as a friend.

Now three years later and Khloe's family decides to return to Beacon Hills. Fully trained and ready to take on the supernatural, Khloe was prepared to keep the town she called home safe. She was prepared to reunite with her best friend but she didn't expect to find out the truth. She didn't expect to fall in love. She didn't expect her views to change. She didn't expect to have to choose a side.

The day she arrived she went straight to the hospital for a job interview which she smashed. She landed the job on the same day, where she would be working aside Melissa McCall but she didn't expect to be hunting her son. She didn't expect Melissa to be involved, to cover up the murders that the werewolves caused. She didn't expect Stiles to be best friends with Scott McCall.