Chapter Thirteen:

There was a knock at Khloe's bedroom door "Give me a second" she shouted quickly throwing on a pair of burgundy jeans and a black laced jumper "Okay you can come in" she added. Logan opens the door and closes it behind himself "I haven't got long I've got a shift at the hospital" Khloe told him "What's the matter?" she asked, noticing a worried look on her brother's face. 

"I think I'm being lied to" he blurts out "What do you mean?" she asks "Mum was about to tell me the plan they had in mind but Dad shut her up before she could tell me. He then told us that we're going after McCall. I think they're going after Theo but aren't telling me" Logan mutters.

"What's so special about Theo?" she sighed "He's got a dark past" he tells her refusing to make eye contact "I know all about his past but that's all it is....The past. He's not the same person he was back then" Khloe says meeting her brother's eyes. 

"Come on...I'll give you a lift to the hospital. I need to talk to you just not here" Logan tells Khloe. Khloe grabbed a hold of her phone to see a message from Kyle 'Missing you xo-K' she groaned at her phone shoving it into her pocket completely ignoring the text Kyle sent her. 

She hated the fact she had to pretend to be in love with Kyle. It made her feel sick to her stomach "What did you want to talk to me about?" Khloe asked "Do you think the McCall pack will protect my girlfriend?" he blurts out with sadness in his eyes "I can't promise they'll protect her but I can promise that I'll protect her if you protect Theo" Khloe leaned her head to the side and waited for an answer. 

Logan gave Khloe a nod and said "I'd protect him even if you refused to protect her" "Why would you do that?" Khloe asked her brother "I see the way you look at him. The way you talk about him. The way you worry about him. You're in love with him" Logan blurts out.

Khloe knew how she felt about Theo but she refused to admit the truth. She refused to admit to the one thing that could cause her to throw away her family legacy. Khloe couldn't help but chuckle at her brother's words hoping he'd believe her "I'm not in love with Theo" she told him "Stop lying to yourself"

"You're lying to him. You're lying to me but most of all you're lying to yourself. It's not a bad thing Khlo....If you're in love with him then you need to tell him. You need to admit to the truth otherwise it'll eat you alive" Logan adds "How can I admit to the truth when it could destroy everything else? I can't let that happen" Khloe shouts 

"Our parents are full of shit! Don't you dare throw away your happiness for them" Logan spat "Look I have to go" Khloe said before getting out from the car. She walked into the hospital to be pulled into a hug by Kyle. She watched as Melissa's eyes caught onto hers where she mouthed 'Help me....Please' 

"Khloe you're late! Get your ass changed before you get me in trouble" Melissa shouted from across the room. Khloe sighed in relief the second Kyle let her go "You better get going but you busy later? Maybe we could do something?" Kyle asked "um...I'll give you a text later" she told him before she rushed into the staff room. 

She heard the door close from behind her hoping Kyle hadn't followed her "What the hells up with Kyle?" she heard Melissa chuckle "I lied to protect Theo....Kyle thinks I'm in love with him. I have to keep the act up even though it makes me sick to my stomach" Khloe told her just as her phone vibrated inside her pocket. 

Khloe could never catch a break. She wanted one day....one day without any drama. Without any supernatural creatures well apart from Theo. She wanted to spend one normal day with Theo 'We're in the car park...Get ya ass out her now. We're going after McCall -D' "I'm so sorry I have to go. My parents are going after Scott. Don't worry I'll protect him" Khloe blurted out as she ran for the door "Wait!" she heard Melissa call "Tell Theo how you feel. It doesn't matter if you risk the legacy. Just do what makes you happy" Melissa adds.

Khloe couldn't understand why everyone was telling her to speak the truth. How did everyone know about Theo? How did everyone know how Khloe felt? She didn't want to make it obvious but clearly she was. Could Kyle see the truth? Would her emotions blow her cover and put Theo in danger? She refused to let anything happen to the guy she'd fallen in love with. 

She jumped into the back of the car sitting next to her brother who was sitting next to Josie. She knew she needed to warn the pack in case they were in danger. Her eyes met her brother's where she whispered 'Distract her' nodding in Josie's direction "So....Josie found yourself a decent guy yet?" Logan laughed. Josie gave him a 'What the hell look' and slapped his arm. 

"If you must know I want Kyle but he's completely obsessed with Khloe" she said looking at Khloe who rolled her eyes at Logan. Khloe took her phone out from her pocket and searched through her contacts until she came across Stiles' number 'Look I know we haven't spoken but My parents are coming after Scott -K' 

Her father parked the car outside Beacon Hills Veterinarian. She kept her fingers crossed that the pack wasn't here because she knew Scott worked here. Khloe followed her father into the vets alongside her brother and sister "Why do you look nervous?" Logan whispers "Because Scott McCall works here and-" Khloe started but stopped the second she read a text from Stiles 'We're at Deaton's -S' Khloe threw her phone to the side hitting her leg with it. 

"and they're here" she told Logan "Don't worry we'll protect them at all costs" Logan tells her. Khloe watched as her father held up a picture of Deaton helping Scott, Stiles and Theo "We'd like you to tell us about this picture?" he asked Deaton "Scott's like family to me!" He answers looking out the back. Khloe's eyes met Deaton's and that's when she realised. "So you help all the town werewolves?" Austin shouts "Dad just leave it! Maybe he's telling the truth" Khloe blurts out "Let's go home and prepare to fight" Logan interrupted. Strangely her father agreed "You coming?" he asks Khloe. 

"I'm gonna have a little chat with Deaton here! Wait in the car" She tells her father. She watched as her family followed Logan out the doors. She waited until she knew they couldn't hear "I've told you what i know" Deaton tells her "I'm not here for that! I know your here" She shouts where Theo, Scott and Stiles come out from the back. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Deaton shouts at them "It's okay! She's on our side" Scott says "No I'm not! I simply just help you out occasionally" Khloe spat locking eyes with Theo "You need to be more discreet! My parents have eyes everywhere" she adds "It's okay we have reinforcements" Theo mentions. 

"Who?" Khloe asks "We contacted my Girlfriend Malia and Theo's best friend Liam" Scott answers "You mean Liam Dunbar? Who's also on my parents hit list" Khloe blurts out "Wait....Liam's a target?" Theo questions with concern in his eyes "They decided to leave him until we're finished with you a lot. Bringing him back here could put him in danger" Khloe tells him "But you'll protect him?" Theo comments "Of course I will" she sighed. 

"Why are you helping us?" Stiles asked her where Khloe's eyes met Theo's which Scott and Stiles caught sight of "Because you've given me no choice" she spat "No! There's a reason you're doing this but I think you're too afraid to admit it" Scott shouts "You don't know nothing! Just watch your backs because they're coming for you. All of you" was all Khloe could answer.