Chapter Two:

Khloe loaded her bow with her arrows and prepared to make the first shot. If Peter and Derek Hale were inside there's no hoping hell they'd be able to breath with the toxic gas that filled the arrows. They'd leave the house for sure but what if her parents are wrong. What if they're not inside and never were? Maybe someone could be protecting them....the true alpha's pack.

The Hale house went up in smoke. The toxic gas slowly started to flow out towards them. Khloe backed up knowing full well a human couldn't survive the toxin's but Logan grabbed a hold of her arms to stop her from moving "What the hell are you doing?" She blurted out. He gave her a serious look and nodded towards the trees. Khloe turned her head to the direction and nodded to see Derek hiding behind one of the trees.

Khloe loaded another arrow into her bow. This time a silver arrow laced with yellow wolfsbane. She took a deep breath before letting the arrow fly hitting Derek straight in the shoulder. He ran directly into the woods and out of sight. Josie sighed in annoyance and turned to look at Khloe. She rolled her eyes and said "What the hell are you looking at?" "I can't believe you missed!" Josie shouts "I didn't miss! I hit him exactly where I wanted to" Khloe answered "No! You were supposed to shoot to kill" Josie yelled "I refuse to kill anyone regardless if they're supernatural. You have no proof he spilt human blood" Khloe blurted out.

She watched as her brother gave her a sympathetic look as if to say he agreed "I hope you're not going soft on us" Khloe's father asked "No but I'm not killing somebody that may not deserve it. I'm not killing somebody until we have proof he's done something wrong" she answered "You'll do as you're told and I'm telling you to kill Derek Hale" he shouts "You know what....Screw you!" Khloe snapped before throwing her bow onto the floor and walking into the woods.

Logan picked Khloe's bow up from the floor and prepared to follow after her until Josie stopped him "Just leave her alone! Why do you always have to make sure she's okay?" She spat "because unlike you she's my sister and I love her....Now get your hand off me" he spat before heading in the direction Khloe went.

Khloe stared at Theo's contact in her phone. She wanted to call him but she didn't want to be too forward about it. Stiles' hated her and she didn't have anybody else she felt she could talk to. Theo made her feel trust which is why she's currently staring at his name in her phone. She wiped a tear away from her cheek and said 'You're stronger than this'

She took a deep breath and clicked onto Theo's contact surprisingly he answered straight away "It's not noon already is it?" he chuckled through the phone. She laughed at his words and said "I wish! No, I just needed someone to talk to.....Stiles hates me and I kind of don't have anybody else" she mutters "Well I guess it's a good thing I'm behind you then"

Logan managed to get Khloe in his sights but decided to hang back when he noticed a guy with her. He felt scared for her because she looked shocked about the fact he magically appeared behind her. He prepared to make his way over towards her until he got a sudden feeling. A feeling that told him she would be safe with that guy. He took a closer look and realised who it was. Theo Raeken.

Logan couldn't help but think Khloe set him into a trap but he knew she would never do that to someone. Logan thought about it for a second and then he realised......their friends but she doesn't know the truth. You see Khloe's parents have a target list, one that Khloe doesn't know about. Logan could see Khloe was okay and he somehow felt she'd be safe with Theo so he decided to head back to the Hale house.

"How'd you? Wait what are you do-" Khloe started but Theo cut her off "I was walking home from the party. I take the shortcut" Theo started "Oh and Stiles doesn't hate you" he added "I wouldn't be so sure" she replied "I think he's developed a few trust issues over the years but if you give him time he'll come around I promise" he told her.