Chapter Fourteen:

Khloe sighed as she walked through the hospital doors. Kyle's eyes met hers the second she walked inside. She couldn't be bothered for his shit. She took a deep breath and gave him a huge smile as he made his way over towards her "I didn't think you were working tonight" he blurted out as if she'd ruined something "I'm pretty sure the rota disagrees" she laughed awkwardly. She could tell Kyle was up to something and she was determined to find out what. 

Kyle waited patiently for Melissa to call for Khloe. His plan was completely ruined. He didn't know how to go through with it now that she's there at work. He couldn't get rid of him with her around. The second Khloe was out of sight he quickly ran into the staff room and rummaged through her bag. He knew this would break her truat but it was the only way to catch him.  

He pulled Khloe's phone out from her front pocket. He typed in Logan's date of birth hoping it'd be the correct code. He sighed in relief once the phone unlocked. Kyle searched through her contact stopping on Theo's name which read Theo<3. He groaned at the name saved. He groaned at the heart. If she didn't care about him why would she have a heart by his name? 

Kyle wanted Khloe all to himself even if that meant getting rid of her family. He knew deep down that she didn't love him. He knew deep down that somehow she'd lied about Theo. About her plan to double-cross him. A part of him knew she had feelings for Theo and he didn't like it one bit. He wasn't going to let Theo steal her away from him 'I need to see you x-K' he sent placing the phone back into her bag.

Theo stepped out of his shower chucking on a pair of black skinny jeans and a thin white jumper. He listened as his phone started to sing 'I need to see you x-K' he couldn't help but smile at her text. The last time he spoke to her she'd told him he may never have her which broke his heart. He's never felt the way he feels for Khloe towards anyone before. He wanted nothing more than to call her his. 

'Then you've got you're wish x-T' he replied. He grabbed his black hoodie pulling it on as he walked out the door. He didn't know why Khloe wanted to see him but the only thing he cared about was the fact she wanted to see him yet he didn't know the truth. He was completely clueless to Kyle's message. 

"How can I help you?" she asked the person in front of her. She looked up to a shock. There in front of her stood Theo. The confused expression on Khloe's face made Theo's smile disappear "What the hell are you doing here?" she blurts out "You asked to see me?" Theo answers where Khloe shook her head "You texted me....didn't you?" he adds "Theo my phones in my bag" Khloe mutters her eyes flicking towards Kyle who's eyes were on her. Khloe took a breath before she did what she did "I've already told you I'd never fall for someone like you. Just leave me the hell alone" she shouts. Theo raised an eyebrow at her but she just shot him a look. She walked into the staff room grabbing a hold of her coat and whispered 'Count to 10 then meet me out the back'  She knew Theo could hear her. 

She pulled Theo to the side because she could sense someone watching her. "Someone's watching me and I think someone sent you a message from my phone" she whispered, her hand still laced with his. He stared down at their hands intertwined together "I don't care about your family! I don't care about Kyle! I just care about you.....I just want to be with you" he blurts out slightly raising his voice "and as I told you....you'll never have me" Khloe told him trying to hide the pain she felt. 

"Now get the hell out of here before he kills you!" she adds, giving him a shove "Just Go!" Khloe orders before she heads to go inside. She shuts the back door and fell to her knees. Tears streamed from her eyes. The hurt she felt was unbearable. She just wanted to be with him and it was killing her not to be. Hiding her feelings were beginning to eat her alive just like Logan told her they would. 

Theo began to walk back to his truck to be struck by a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down to see the blood dripping onto the floor. He looked up to see Kyle standing with a knife laced with wolfsbane. Theo felt his heart start to slow down. He felt the pain in his stomach grow stronger the moment he collapsed to the floor. 

Kyle walked away with a smug look on his face. Theo's movements were slow but he managed to send a text to Scott saying ' Help. Hospital'  Kyle knew by putting Theo into a wolf coma would kill him unless he found his anchor. He assumed Theo was too cold hearted to have an anchor, little did he know Khloe was everything to him. 

Scott ran through the hospital doors with Stiles at his side hoping Theo would be okay. He couldn't understand the text he'd received but he did know that Theo was in trouble. He felt it. He felt one of his own dying. He searched high and low for him but he couldn't find him. "Sweetie....What's going on?" Melissa asked her son, She could see the panic in his eyes. 

He unlocked his phone and showed his mother the text from Theo "He went out the back with Khloe" Melissa told him "and where's Khloe?" Stiles asked "I think she went home" she says "You don't think Khloe would do this?" Scott questions "No.....She would never betray us like that" Stiles answers "She'd never betray him like that" Melissa blurts out referring to Theo. 

Melissa followed her son and Stiles out towards the back "Scott....There's blood" Stiles says pointing to the blood trail on the floor "It's his" Scott says. He could recognise Theo's scent anywhere. He ran around the corner to see Theo unconscious on the floor in his own pool of blood "Shouldn't he be healing?" Melissa asked her son. Scott pulled Theo's shirt up and examined the wound "Wolfsbane" he sighed. 

Scott and Stiles carried Theo's unconscious body onto the table "Do you have any idea about what's going on with him?" Scott asked "I think he's in some type of coma. I don't know how but I do know he's only got a few hours left" Deaton informs them "and there's no way to save him?" Stiles asks "He'll be dead before we figure-" Deaton started but stopped at the sound of his bell ringing.

Scott and Stiles turned around to face Logan "What the hell do you want?" Scott snaps "I'm on your side just like Khloe's on your side" he answers "She's not on our side she made that clear" Stiles blurts out "Look I need a favour" Logan asks "You seriously gonna trust him?" Peter spat walking into the room out of the blue. 

"When are you gonna get the hint?" Scott yells looking directly at Peter "When you stop trusting hunters" Peter snaps "Screw you! Not all hunters are the same so do me a favour unless you can save Theo from dying then get the hell out of here" Scott yelled "Wait....Theo's dying?" Logan questions showing concern in his voice which Scott noticed. Stiles could see the worry in his eyes. 

"Does Khloe know?" he adds "Why the hell would she care?" Scott answers "I actually know how to bring him back" Peter mentions "How?" Stiles says "Through his heart! How else?" Peter yells "Theo doesn't really have much of a heart" Scott laughs as he tried to hide the pain he felt for Theo. 

Peter snapped his head in Logan's direction and he could tell Logan knew exactly who he meant. Logan gave his head a nod indicating for Peter to go on "He'd never admit it but there is one person he shares a bond with! One person who can reach him, Who can save him" Peter starts. 

"Come on Scott, even someone as dead on the inside as me knows better than to underestimate the simple yet undeniable power of human love" Peter adds. "I know what I need to do" Logan blurts out. 

He searched through his phone contacts until he reached his little sister's name. Pressing the button and waiting for her to pick up which she didn't "Get to the animal clinic....Now!" he leaves on her voice mail. "Don't you get it! Khloe's the answer" Logan tells Scott.